Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

midi mapping in serato Sucks

Dj Owe 6:38 PM - 18 March, 2019
Honestly midi mapping should be so simple.

mix emergency have done it right.
You can map multiple times it will remember the device and the notes not just the notes and so much more.

How many years later and we still have to do xml tampering just for lights outputs.

I like the improvements from the latest update but there are still glitches especially when trying to re map the slicer later I don’t even use.

make Serato Great again.
Bornd Fono 12:54 PM - 19 March, 2019
It really does.

The whole mapping system needs to be reworked. We need modifiers, double mappings & macros and a complete liste of midi commands!
YZ 9:09 PM - 19 March, 2019
Oh stop it's not all that bad, it does what it needs to and if you have any computer skills at all it should be cake. Personally, I don't use or need all that extra fx stuff and what not. Less the better. Take it back to the 57 for all I care!
DJ Tecniq 10:33 PM - 19 March, 2019
Quote:
Oh stop it's not all that bad, it does what it needs to and if you have any computer skills at all it should be cake. Personally, I don't use or need all that extra fx stuff and what not. Less the better. Take it back to the 57 for all I care!
Don’t you have the 72 and Rane 12’s though🤔
DjSyndic8 3:48 AM - 20 March, 2019
Quote:

I agree if anything I think the mapping is better in the latest version,
DjSyndic8 3:49 AM - 20 March, 2019
Quote:
to re map the slicer later I don’t even use.

you can save different map settings so you can recall it when you want to, in serato settings