Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Audio not working on Serato DJ Lite

alexbell962 3:40 PM - 31 December, 2018
For Christmas I got a Numark Party Mix that came with Serato DJ Lite. I loaded it up on my computer. When I first got it up without the Party Mix, it worked fine. Once I plugged the Party Mix in, there was no audio at all. I'm just starting out, so please help me!
Laz219 10:23 AM - 1 January, 2019
You'll have to run cables back from the controller to the laptop on a line in port if you have one.
The audio output is designed to be routed out through The master out of the controller to speakers, not to be played through built in speakers.
DazMt 8:45 AM - 2 January, 2019
alexbell962 - I have very same issue with DJ2GO2. I'll be interested to see how you get on.
DJ JulioYEG 4:17 AM - 16 January, 2019
When you plug the controller into your computer in routes the audio through the controller. that being said look at the outputs on your controller probably rca or trs(1/4) and get and adapter to 3.5mm or if worst comes through worst run it through your headphones lol
Justinio868 6:01 PM - 11 July, 2019
Hi, I have the numark party mix and everything is set up working fine through speaker but I have no sound through the headphones.

Please any help would be useful
DJ JulioYEG 8:55 PM - 11 July, 2019
Quote:
Hi, I have the numark party mix and everything is set up working fine through speaker but I have no sound through the headphones.

you gotta do what we call cuing. to cue the track press the headphones button on the side u wanna hear.
Justinio868 6:30 PM - 12 July, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

you gotta do what we call cuing. to cue the track press the headphones button on the side u wanna hear.

I press the headphone button on both sides and still nothing. The headphones work fine as tried on my phone but for some reason no matter what I do no sound from headphones
Laz219 6:44 AM - 13 July, 2019
And what is the cue gain and cue mix set to?
DjFasane 7:11 PM - 24 July, 2019
Hola, buenas tardes, ayer compré la Numark Party Mix y me pasa lo mismo. No tengo audio, tengo una terjeta de sonido externa y quiero que salga el sonido por ahí y la preescucha por la numark, soy novato, novato.... si me echan una mano, lo agradecería.
Stefaned 5:52 PM - 26 December, 2019
Quote:
And what is the cue gain and cue mix set to?

I have the same problem, I followed the suggestions without results. Cue Mix and Cue Gain levels are at 100%.
Any new idea, guys?
Mao Leon 5:19 PM - 9 March, 2020
Hi I have the same problem, I have called Unmark they sent me few articles but none worked

I have installed Serato in 2 different Mac Pro , same problem

When I play music coming from the Laptop through the controller the music plays well, but when I use Serato nothing comes out of the speakers
Serato, Support
Mitchell C 3:27 AM - 10 March, 2020
Quote:
Hi I have the same problem, I have called Unmark they sent me few articles but none worked

I have installed Serato in 2 different Mac Pro , same problem

When I play music coming from the Laptop through the controller the music plays well, but when I use Serato nothing comes out of the speakers

Hi there,

Please send through an email to our support team at Support@serato.com. We'd love to get you back up and running.

Look forward to hearing from you.