Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Help Left Controll Cds In Brazil

Product
Scratch Live
Version
-
Hardware
Ortofon | Serato S-120
Computer
-
OS
Platform
-
Carson 8:36 PM - 27 June, 2006
Hey guys
I seemed to of missplaced my controll cds in brazil and now that im back in england i cant seem to find em. Is their any place where i can download the controll signal onto cd as i have a gig coming up this weekend and just found out they will only be having cdj-1000's. Thanks for the help in advanced.

Carson
paulheu 9:34 PM - 27 June, 2006
Why not order a new set from a local reseller
Rane, Support
Shaun W 10:04 PM - 27 June, 2006
If you know anyone else with SSL you can make copies of their CDs
DJ Unique 11:14 PM - 27 June, 2006
Send me a round-trip ticket (Los Angeles to England) and I will personally give you 2 fresh back-up copies of the CDs.

SSL friends in England.....help Carson out.
danield 12:13 AM - 28 June, 2006
hey carson,

if i am not wrong, the only thing you need is a mp3 or wav with the signal recorded from the cd, so you can record cd controls by yourself.
DJLorrence 3:19 AM - 28 June, 2006
i have originals...not even opened.
Revolutionary 5:37 PM - 28 June, 2006
Quote:
i have originals...not even opened.

Same here...
catbox 5:56 PM - 28 June, 2006
Hey Carson, i have some too. Shout if you need some copies.
Carson 11:19 AM - 29 June, 2006
Thanks for the replys guys
All i really need is the sound signal. If someone would be willing to Send it i Would really apreciate it. Not much i can really offer in exchange except my thanks. If you need a e-mail adress to send the audio to mail to carson.gardiner@gmail.com. If your able to feel free to send the full file to my adress or if not use yousendit.com . Unfortunetly i dont know anyone in london that uses serato and with me needing to play saturday at this place dont really have time to go and make one. Thanks allot for your help guys.

Carson
Revolutionary 1:26 PM - 29 June, 2006
Check out this file by DJ Nevoc >> www.djnevoc.com