DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

serato is for rich dj's

KRIOGENO 12:14 PM - 24 December, 2018
serato is for rich dj's
i read this on a post in serato hercules compatibillity and cd's who are compatible!!!!
so that means a dj like me wont have a chance to use it !!!!!
you need big branded names like RANE , PIONEER and VESTAX !!!!!!!!!!
this means that i say goodbey after not being welcomed at all !!!!
make your free SERATO versions free for cheap controllers too!
then dj's like me or even new dj's a chance !!
IF I DID IT FOR THE MONEY ???
I WOULD HAVE QUIT YEEAARS AGO !!!!!!!!!
BUT I'M A REAL ONE SO SUCK IT
DJ Intrigue 4:42 PM - 24 December, 2018
I am working on translating your mindless banter posted above and have some questions and feedback:

When you say “goodbey” are you referencing telling a female or significant other that they are good?

Make Serato “free” for “cheap” controllers? Perhaps you want to go research the definition of a “business” and report back on this one.

“BUT I’M A REAL ONE SO SUCK IT”. You’re a real what exactly? Based on your piss poor grammar, terrible spelling and horrendous fragmented sentences I would safely assume that “REAL ONE” translates into “IDIOT”.

“Vestax”? You do know that they went out of business in 2014 right?

If Serato @ $50 (when on sale) is just “too rich” for you, perhaps you want to consider making better life choices. Maybe consider an education, reading a book- but wait, no that is just too much “work”. Schlep your miserable blue collar working class back to Jack in the Box where you belong you peon. Your future handing bags of fried junk food out of your serving window looks dire, must suck to be you.

Back to my studio to cut on my Rane 72, byeeeeeeeeee.
RR437T 8:58 PM - 24 December, 2018
Apptida, this is what I don't get about you. You insult people for no reason on a daily basis. Then, out of nowhere, you come up with a post like this that's absolutely brilliant. Why not just be like this every day?

Merry Christmas, and may the bums in the garbage dumpster feast off your best droppings.
DJ Intrigue 9:20 PM - 24 December, 2018
Unfortunately not even an illustrious and suave individual like myself can be at their absolute best each day. I have seen literal bums go from rags to riches as they dig through my garbage and find a piece of hardware that brings out their inherent creative and artistic sides. It’s truly a thing of beauty, just as each and every one of you are to me.

May Santa bring you hoards of Rane gear and other fun DJ novelties and gadgets. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT!
DJ Reflex 12:54 AM - 25 December, 2018
LoL
Comrade Tulayev 11:35 AM - 25 December, 2018
It's cheaper to be a DJ now than it was back in the day. A laptop and basic controller costs far less than decks and a mixer did, never mind the cost of vinyl!
WildcardX 12:39 AM - 26 December, 2018
Quote:
Apptida, this is what I don't get about you. You insult people for no reason on a daily basis. Then, out of nowhere, you come up with a post like this that's absolutely brilliant. Why not just be like this every day?

Merry Christmas, and may the bums in the garbage dumpster feast off your best droppings.

His post is probably one of the best I have seen in a few. Made my day even...I think his account may have been hacked even. Ah well Christmas Miracle it is.
So Fresh 9:36 AM - 26 December, 2018
Not to spoil Xmas but the chances are he started the post and kriogeno is another one of his accounts.
DJ Intrigue 4:38 PM - 26 December, 2018
I'm going all out for the ban. Serato IS FOR RICH DJ's. THATS WHY IM RICH YOU FOOD STAMP EPT LOVING SACK OF SHIT. You medicare having low life good for nothing blue collar fast food working peon. You are soooo fucking poor that you cant even afford the shit at 50% off? You and your family should be ashamed of your vile living conditions. Its people like you that suck my tax dollars dry, because you are so fucking inept dumb and lazy.

Come on over, ill make you a Government Cheese Sandwich, your existence is about as important as a piece of dogshit on my lawn.
WildcardX 12:04 AM - 27 December, 2018
Quote:
Not to spoil Xmas but the chances are he started the post and kriogeno is another one of his accounts.

Yup, guess you were kinda right...it was short lived as per above response.....Stay tuned folks; unless they figured out some way to ban him he'll be back soon as he can't get enough of this place.
popnwave 2:04 AM - 27 December, 2018
Only takes about 72 hours for his new personas to crack.
Clubber1970 3:21 AM - 27 December, 2018
Yes, KRIOGENO is one of his several aliases here.