Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

some update in this field would be nice

M.adaM 8:20 PM - 20 December, 2018
Why it is not possible to update the GUI a bit?

If there is possible to use 2 or 3 external screens on some selected controllers why this feature is not possible in any other way?

Mainly I would use the main screen for the nowdays things.
Would add 4 small external monitor (or 4 Ipad/Ipad mini) for EVERY deck. (or at least 2, PLEASE!)
Browsing and track selection could be made on those, and if it is selected the waveform could be there.

Update most likely the Serato Remote and add this tab to it.
It should be user selectable (1 switch somewhere) to allow the library mode to stay in the given folder (remember the previous loaded song) or not. so scratch files could be on a dedicated deck 4 example, or every screen could have its own crate.

Or just allow the users to add a few monitor where the user can decide what is displayed or at least those functions should be reachable that is already available on NS7 III, NV II, MCX8000, RZX, ect.

I have the NS7II, but would not give a dime to those small screens available for the mk3. especially since the 4 parallel waveforms are not available on the middle screen, and no touch in these age. even 3 telephones would be bigger and better.

I'm asking this about 3-4 years now, and it was asked in the SSL days....
Why is this task so difficult to adopt? add it at least in a closed environment (Apple products)

And please give some official feedback from the dev. team.
THX
acemc 2:01 AM - 21 December, 2018
This is something I've wanted for the longest time.
I'm almost ready to invest in rekordbox purely to have my library on a 2nd display.
Serato seem to ignore requests made, so I doubt we'll see this implemented.
But hey, it's almost Christmas..... let's dream anyway.
Le Frique 10:28 PM - 12 January, 2019
+ 1 to dream on๐Ÿ‘