Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

[Test] What's new in Serato DJ Pro 2.1

7:33 PM, 12 Dec 2018
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Thyroxine 8:29 AM - 13 December, 2018
Quote:
Add Serato Play to your setup for only 39 USD. You’ll get Serato Play for free if you have an existing Suite license or an active Suite or Expansion Pack subscription plan.

But when you have purchased all the Suite products separately, you will have to play extra 39 bucks)

Why there is no such an option for these old users, like me, who bought all the other packs one-by-one? I want my zoo of licenses to be converted into Suite, which WAS CHEAPER then it and now have some benefits.
Skelle Epse 3:56 PM - 13 December, 2018
Now we just need spotify integration
Serato, Support
Mitchell C 10:18 PM - 13 December, 2018
Quote:
Why there is no such an option for these old users, like me, who bought all the other packs one-by-one? I want my zoo of licenses to be converted into Suite, which WAS CHEAPER then it and now have some benefits.

If you have bought *all* licenses prior to the 13th of December, but not as a suite bundle, please get in touch with support to have a play license added"
Thyroxine 2:59 PM - 14 December, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

If you have bought *all* licenses prior to the 13th of December, but not as a suite bundle, please get in touch with support to have a play license added"

Thank you very much! :-)
DJ Frank Stallone 12:36 PM - 16 December, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I have purchased Flip, Pitch n Time, and all the sound effect packs all individually, at the highest possible cost. Would I be included in this?
DJLeguhsee 8:29 PM - 19 December, 2018
this kool but I think they people that bough Serato pro should get it for free instead of paying for it but that's just me im not mad about just my opinion
DJNebby 8:18 PM - 20 December, 2018
Hey, I want to activate another 14 day trial to check out the Tidal streaming but it says my trial's expired and only gives option to purchase or subscribe? Any ideas?

Cheers
DjPelps 7:49 PM - 27 December, 2018
Hey, will there be an update to activate midi option to map midi devices?
Stefan877 7:51 PM - 2 January, 2019
Hellou, please how show virtual deck without connected hardware. thank you
Xbudz 9:23 PM - 3 January, 2019
We really need an option to send a midi clock out to other devices.
I can't use my drum machine with Serato and it's bumming me out.
JVEE 6:44 PM - 11 January, 2019
i cant believe i spent the money i did on serato pro & akai mixer, only to find out after i purchased a controller, i gotta buy serato again to get the lic key. if i already have the flagship program i should be able to buy all the hardware i want without having to buy more software.... total bollaks!!!
can say whole heartedly my next purchase will be rekord box affiliated or total stand alone
DJ JulioYEG 8:39 PM - 16 January, 2019
fix 2.1!!!
cpc 11:10 AM - 25 January, 2019
Fix the fix 2.1
BlueBuzzMusic 5:27 PM - 1 February, 2019
There are definitely a few issues with it, but considering it's still in its first stages, I really hope things will get fixed ASAP.
Sayguz 8:26 AM - 12 March, 2019
я не могу найти свои пакеты
djcurly 11:47 PM - 13 March, 2019
All this support for new gear while still neglecting to add HID support for the XDJ-1000MKII... I'll be using Rekordbox.
howard09 2:28 AM - 17 March, 2019
I think Serato should come out with a new DVS just like the new Traktor Pro 3 if your controller has a sound card built into your controller and has interface then any controller can use the DVS in traktor Pro3 Serato needs to come out with the same thing I tried the demo version of Traktor Pro 3 just to see if this was true and yes very much true I have the PIONEER DDJSB3 and had full access to DVS. Serato please upgrade the DVS to where if your controller has a built in sound card and interface then you should have full access with DVS if you have a paid license or paying monthly thank you for your cooperation.
arianapham 1:29 AM - 5 April, 2019
his is very interesting information. Thank for sharing. For sure your suggestions will help me with