Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

Serato Sample in AAX Format!!!!

Frank Momberg 3:35 PM - 30 November, 2018
I was really shocked to find such an amazing studio software only in ist for Login, but not in AAX for Pro Tools. This excludes thousands of producers who don't want to use bridging software like Patchwork to get the VSTs run. You are excluding so many selling customers. Serato Pitch 'n Time Pro is the Gold Standard and central workhorse for Pro Tools engineers around the world concerning pitch shifting and time stretching.
PLEASE...and I speak for thousands of interesting Pro Tools users...PLEASE release Serato Sample in an AAX-Format.
Sincerely
Frank Momberg
M.S.M.-Engineering, Kassel, Germany
Frank Momberg 3:38 PM - 30 November, 2018
This is the corrected text: I was really shocked to find such an amazing studio software only in VST for Logic Pro, but not in AAX for Pro Tools. This excludes thousands of producers who don't want to use bridging software like Patchwork to get the VSTs run. You are excluding so many selling customers. Serato Pitch 'n Time Pro is the Gold Standard and central workhorse for Pro Tools engineers around the world concerning pitch shifting and time stretching.
PLEASE...and I speak for thousands of interesting Pro Tools users...PLEASE release Serato Sample in an AAX-Format.
Sincerely
Frank Momberg
M.S.M.-Engineering, Kassel, Germany
Francis Eg White 8:08 AM - 30 September, 2019
Yes I also ask for AAX, as a protools user who sees a way of getting bits of Ableton live type functionality here for tools