DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

magma riot dj backpack xl

djgrits7 2:19 AM - 30 October, 2018
do these work as a carry on with united airlines?

thanks!
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 9:58 PM - 31 October, 2018
This would be accomplished by looking up the dimensions and then cross checking airlines for this this information.

Now that I have armed you with this gem of information get out there and be somebody you google warrior!
novakone 10:25 AM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:
This would be accomplished by looking up the dimensions and then cross checking airlines for this this information.

Now that I have armed you with this gem of information get out there and be somebody you google warrior!

😂 I’ve had to do this many times

I should have just asked someone else shouldn’t I??

While I’m on it, how do you transport your 72?
Found one carry bag but didn’t look specific to the 72
Think it was the UDG ultimate producer
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 3:39 PM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

😂 I’ve had to do this many times

I should have just asked someone else shouldn’t I??

While I’m on it, how do you transport your 72?
Found one carry bag but didn’t look specific to the 72
Think it was the UDG ultimate producer

I previously and regrettably purchase a Pioneer DJM (S)hit 9 - I hated it, I use the same flight case for my 72.
Rebelguy 6:54 PM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:

I previously and regrettably purchase a Pioneer DJM (S)hit 9 - I hated it, I use the same flight case for my 72.

C'mon Aptidda. Tell us how you threw it in the dumpster.
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 8:25 PM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Huh? I donated it my local homeless soup kitchen.
Gio Alex 9:04 PM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Huh? I donated it my local homeless soup kitchen.

:)