DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Fiverr for logos?

DJ Jose Hotmixx 1:44 AM - 26 October, 2018
Does anyone recommend fiverr for logo and/or flyer design?
Logisticalstyles 2:23 PM - 26 October, 2018
I use them when I'm in a rush. I've heard that a lot of the cheaper graphic artists will just recycle stock graphics. Like anything else in life, you get what you pay for. Also they will try to up-sell you on extras especially if you just try to pay $5. With all of that being said, I've used them at least three separate times and was happy with the results that my $5 got me.
Dj MacMillz 4:18 PM - 27 October, 2018
I've used them a few times (Drops/Logo/Business card design)

like stated above, you get what you pay for if you are not wanting or willing to pay for the extras such as revisions, multiple styles, better quality etc..I too was happy with my purchases.
DTweed 2:52 AM - 29 October, 2018
Quote:

For flyers yes, logo might be diffenent u set won't get anything good for just $5 and something like that I would such around that's ur image ur talking about
Gio Alex 1:21 PM - 29 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

For flyers yes, logo might be diffenent u set won't get anything good for just $5 and something like that I would such around that's ur image ur talking about

Do you recommend any particular person on there for flyers?
DJ Jose Hotmixx 6:17 AM - 12 January, 2019
Thanks fellas, the logo order cost me a little over $140, lets see what I get back.
ROLL ME UP 3:01 AM - 14 January, 2019
I would check out Canva it's free and templates for you to use. Depends if you have time and the desire to do it yourself
earthlingsoft 1:24 AM - 16 January, 2019
I'd recommend against using Fiverr for a logo. Canva is cool if you want to do it yourself - their tool does make it easier. There are contest sites like 99designs which are interesting because you get multiple designers competing.

Also, a cheaper and more interesting option recently is AI generated logos. Sounds weird, but from the testing I did, quality was pretty good. I just searched "ai logos" or something like taht in Google and found a bunch of sites that do that nowadays.