Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Fx always hearing

kmits777 3:42 PM - 23 October, 2018
Dear all
I am new to Serato and I want to ask how can I disable all effects playing in every song in every deck .I use nunmark dj platinum.
All the FX lights are off to the console and to the platform the FX button is off.But I steel hear the effects wile playing.I did all the steps removing the Serato preference files but the problem is still here.
I notice that this is not happening to the headphones out were the sound is great with no effects.it is only happens to the Numark main output connecting to monitors (2 RCA Cables). When remove the red RCA cable the sound is mono but there is no effects.Any help please?
Laz219 7:21 AM - 28 October, 2018
What FX is it?
Is the GUI showing any FX on?

What monitor are you using? Does it apply it's own processing?
kmits777 7:56 AM - 15 November, 2018
It is something like cut off and distortion. All the Fx is off. I use Yamaha HS80 studio monitor That plays with clear sound all other softwares I use like cubase and Ableton live.
Laz219 11:44 PM - 15 November, 2018
Can you get a recording, if it's cutting and distorting...are you sure it isn't a USB drop?
TurtleFaceBrownNoser 9:33 PM - 19 November, 2018
Bruh, your controller is $249 new….. ($40 used on craigslist). You are lucky any sound comes out of it at all. Just don’t plug anything into the outputs, problem solved!
DJ JulioYEG 5:22 PM - 3 April, 2019
this is what happens when ur gain is at 6 o clock and ur music is from youtube w lyrics