Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Roland 202 not recognized as a controller by Serato-Win7

Roby1111 8:08 PM - 28 September, 2018
Hello,
I have a problem, I open Serato and I`m just in "practice" mode, just like my controller was not even connected to the laptop. The thing is that my controller works, but just as a soundcard in this situation (I have proper audio signal in serato or just while running windows).
I dont know why is this happening, its very frustrating. In the past it happened a few times, but just changing the usb port resolved the problem.
I tried to uninstall the audio drivers from device manager, change the laptop`s audio card as default, reinstall the controllers drivers, updated Serato, restarted the PC, tried all the other usb ports, reinstalled the usb drivers, changed usb cable etc etc. Nothing seem to make it work.
Roby1111 7:19 PM - 15 October, 2018
To answer to my own question, it seems like it was a driver problem. I think windows must installed automatically the USB drivers, but for some reasons I had the problem mentioned above with the Controller. I have an HP laptop, so I downloaded HP-Support-Assistant program and downloaded and installed from there the usb drivers. That resolved the problem.