Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Image and Text Effects Wont Engage

DurdeeRadio 6:02 PM - 20 September, 2018
These effects will not display when turned on. Running Serato DJ Pro - version 2.0.4 on a MacBook Pro Yosemite Version 10.10.5 using a NuMark NS7iii controller.
I rebooted - no change... I disabled/re-enabled the expanison pack - no change...

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Cee
dj vineLmix 5:32 AM - 21 September, 2018
Having the same issue. I can play and mix videos, but they do not show up on the monitor cue screens in Serato Video, and none of the video controls or effects appear in the drop down banners. I am using the 2.0.4 vesion of Serato Video on a MacBook Pro. The same thing happened with version 2.0.1, which is why I upgraded, but I am still having the same problem.
Millionz 8:16 PM - 29 September, 2018
Same thing for years now
dj vineLmix 5:45 PM - 30 September, 2018
I rebooted my MacBook several timea, and then the problem resved itself. This sounds silly, but try rebooting a few times and see what happens.
DJ Tecniq 5:27 AM - 1 October, 2018
Been a long time bug for awhile just restart your computer the screens will reappear. Serato has not cared to fix it been going on for years now.
Hector De Leon 6:34 PM - 11 October, 2018
I just fix the problem on no having image on the monitors, just image on the output screen. All you have do is going to the expansion packs and on "The size of buffer" adjust to your graphic card capability. Mine is 1536 MB so I adjusted to 1.5 Gb and the problem was solved. I hope it works for you. Regards
dj vineLmix 6:53 PM - 11 October, 2018
I will give it a try. Thank you.
Shawn Greenwood 10:27 PM - 30 October, 2018
Works For Me.
Shawn Greenwood 12:59 AM - 2 November, 2018
Where is my Serato Video Output Window or Preview Window?

If you are experiencing your output window or output preview window disappearing after upgrading to Serato Video, please follow these instructions to resolve this issue:

PC
1) Close all programs.
2) Open the Start menu.
3) In the search box type "regedit" (minus the quotation marks).
4) Click the regedit.exe icon and the Registry Editor window will now open.
5) Expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder.
6) Expand the Software folder
7) Expand the Serato folder
8) Right click on the SeratoVideo folder, select "rename" and give it a new name (e.g. old_SeratoVideo)
9) Restart your PC
10) Now open Serato DJ and Serato Video, and the output window should have now returned to default settings.

Mac
1) Close all programs.
2) Open Finder and go to the User > Library > Preferences folder.
3) Rename the com.serato.seratovideo.plist file (e.g. to old_com.serato.seratovideo.plist).

Note: On Mac OS X 10.7 and higher, the User Library is hidden. To access this you will have to hold down the option key and click on "Go" on the Finder toolbar and the Library option will appear in the drop down menu. You will also need to remove the com.serato.seratovideo.plist.lockfile.

4) If using Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, please complete the further steps below;

Open Applications --> Utilities --> Activity Monitor
Under the "CPU" or "MEMORY" tabs, locate and force quit all cfprefsd processes, as per the screenshot below;

5) Restart your Mac
6) Now open Serato DJ and Serato Video, and the output window should have now returned to default settings.

Found This