Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Does anyone actually have a newer PC that really works well with Serato Video?

DJ Swing 7777777 6:03 PM - 27 April, 2018
Does anyone actually have a newer PC that really works well with Serato Video? I'm not wanting to switch to a Mac. >>> if so, what make and model? What did you have to do, other than the suggested Serato optimization (drivers, video card setup, etc) ?

I just bought a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 Gaming PC with good but not spectacular performance specs.
I spent a week of evenings optimizing the machine, went through ALL of Serato's suggestions, worked with Dell Tech support to select the NVIDIA card for Serato and Video, and the video works worse than my 4 year old crap Lenovo with crap integrated Intel graphics. The new machine totally stutters and freezes with large 1080p videos. All of the online advice is 3 or 4 years old.

My Dell PC specs are:
- i7-7700HQ Quad Core, (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- 16GB, DDR4, 2400MHz
- NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5 graphics memory
- 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive (Storage)
- Windows 10 Pro (64bit)

Deflated and disappointed DJ Swing
popnwave 6:13 PM - 27 April, 2018
It's software IMHO. You're in a holding pattern like even Mac users until we get a 64bit version of Serato Video, which hopefully begins a nice wave of fixes for codec and other hiccups.
DJ Tecniq 5:35 PM - 28 April, 2018
Wouldn’t a 32 bit video application have some compatibility issues with a 64 bit program? Regardless SV needs a complete rebuild.
DJ Swing 7777777 11:30 PM - 29 April, 2018
Here's the latest lowdown. My brand new MSI GS63VR with:
MSI GS Series Stealth Pro 156 Laptop
Intel Core i7, i7-7700HQ, 2.8 gigahertz
16GB Memory, DDR4 SDRAM, 2.4 gigahertz
6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
1TB HDD + 256GB SSD

Works no better than my brand new Dell machine that I just returned(b/ it didn't run SV well):
- i7-7700HQ Quad Core, (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- 16GB, DDR4, 2400MHz
- NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5 graphics memory
- 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive (Storage)
- Windows 10 Pro (64bit)

I optimized the Dell PC per Serato's
- PC Optimization Guide for Windows
- Changing graphics card settings to use your dedicated GPU on a Windows computer.

I optimized the MSI PC, but only Serato's 'Changing graphics card settings to use your dedicated GPU on a Windows computer.'
I think their PC Optimization Guide for Windows is mostly a waste of time. The NVIDIA selection should settle the issue. I did update the Integrated Graphics driver but the latest NVIDIA update had User squawks so I didn't updated it.

WHAT I LEARNED: Both brand new 'gaming' PCs (Dell and MSI) will play and mix Lo-Res videos (480p) but both freeze and stutter severely when playing a 9 minute 1080p video, and neither will mix 2 1080p videos. Serato 1.9.6 and 2.0.2 are OK for crappy old 480P videos but absolutely choke and DIE with a decent video you'd play in a club. I've heard similar complaints about Macs so I'm not going to buy a 3rd machine (Mac) hoping that Serato Video will run on it.

NOTE: Serato Video 1.9.6 DID PLAY the same 1080p 9 min video pretty well on my old 2013 Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E431 with:
6277 Intel Core i5 and INTEGRATED GRAPHICS
4GB Memory upgraded to 12GB
500GB HDD
Windows 7 Professional

HERE'S THE KICKER: I just installed Virtual DJ 8 on my new MSI machine and IT PLAYS AND MIXES 2 1080p videos simultaneously with no stutter. Cost? $0

BOTTOM LINE: Serato Video WILL NOT RUN much more than a crappy 480p video (VGA quality, 640 × 480 pixels) on a new, good, optimized-for-Serato $1900 gaming PC. If it had a chance of running it would at least be slow or laggy, versus freeze for 10 sec, update a frame, freeze for 10 sec...etc. I love Serato DJ Pro, I love having my music crates all set up. I wish I could get remotely good 1080p (or 720p) video performance out of it on a new machine but that-is-not-going-to-happen. I'll either live with VDJ8, or buy one of the newer video-specific apps out there for my new PC. Do not expect SV to run on a PC. If you buy a Mac, make sure you have a great return policy and try out your 1080p videos before ever considering using 2.0.2 or earlier versions with SV. And if it barfs after optimization, etc., return it, or live with the new machine and a different video app. Serato DJ Pro (just audio) works great on all of my new/old PCs.
DJ Tecniq 4:31 AM - 30 April, 2018
^ Just curious what are your output settings in Serato video settings? Was it on “High” or “Best” and did you move the video buffer all the way to 2 gigs?
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:02 PM - 2 May, 2018
Curious as to how Rekordbox DJ + video performs on Windows. Did you try that ...Just for science. You can use the free 1 month trial.

Everyone knows VDJ 8 video works flawlessly with Windows.
popnwave 2:42 PM - 2 May, 2018
I played around with RB Video on my wife's generic i7 Dell laptop and it worked just fine. I just can't get excited about their product after using Mix Emergency so long and having side fill options, lol.

Does VDJ offer anything like that? I know some people zoom but I don't like cutting off one part of the frame to fill another.
Culprit 8:30 AM - 4 May, 2018
Did you try using the directshow registration file Serato provides?
DjXpressNC 5:13 PM - 5 May, 2018
is Mix Emergency worth the money? i spent $300 on the Serato Suite and i can run Serato video on my 2012 macbook pro 15" but i must have the fans at full blast to keep my mac from overheating. Im tired of have to hear the fans running lol
popnwave 6:34 PM - 5 May, 2018
Worth every penny.
DJ Marv the Maverick 11:05 PM - 7 May, 2018
Quote:
is Mix Emergency worth the money? i spent $300 on the Serato Suite and i can run Serato video on my 2012 macbook pro 15" but i must have the fans at full blast to keep my mac from overheating. Im tired of have to hear the fans running lol

The best money I've spent...the support is great too.
skinnyguy 1:07 AM - 8 May, 2018
only if you're serious about doing video.
DjXpressNC 12:29 AM - 11 May, 2018
If Serato doesn't fix video soon, then it looks like I'm going that route, thanx for the feedback.
Culprit 1:52 AM - 11 May, 2018
Mix Emergency is worth it!
skinnyguy 2:01 AM - 11 May, 2018
even if serato does fix SV, ME is waaaay better.
skinnyguy 2:02 AM - 11 May, 2018
i think ME + Serato is leagues ahead of all the other vj programs out there.
DJ Swing 7777777 4:48 AM - 12 June, 2018
Here's an update 6/11/18:
I just bought a decent Dell (mid-range gaming PC, about $1580 excluding warranty extension and MS Office):
Alienware 15 R3
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 3.5GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
Windows 10 Pro (64bit)
NVIDIAR GeForceR GTX 1060 OC with 6GB GDDR5
16GB, DDR4, 2400MHz
256GB PCIe SSD (Boot) + 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)
Kaby Lake Driver

I optimized it for Serato Video. Plays 480p and 720p pretty well. Plays some 1080p's pretty well (just like my new MSI and my New Dell Inspriron did). CHOKES AND DIES on my bigger 1080p's, especially my favorite club videos. Don't know and I don't care if it's codecs, more optimization, etc, etc. Why don't I care? (read on)

I installed VDJ8. IT PLAYS MY TOUGHEST VIDEOS WITHOUT A SINGLE ISSUE. RIGHT OFF THE BAT. No calls to VDJ support, no application notes. No stress. Load and go. It just works. I COULD HAVE SAVED 2 SOLID WEEKS of EVENINGS by just using VDJ8.

Having said that, I do love Serato's GUI and I'm used to the features. If you only have audio mixes, Serato is the way to go. It's beautiful. If you want to reliably play anything more than crap videos (and sooner or later, most of us probably will) then don't waste a nanosecond on Serato, play with VDJ8, download skins, move your library over. Having said that, there are other VJ apps out there that cost $$ and do anything you like. VDJ8 plays videos very very well, but it's not a $1000 video effects app.

VDJ8 TECH SUPPORT IS FAST AND SOLID. They don't take 2 to 5 days to get back with you (like Serato, I know, they're in another country). They respond once or twice a day.

DEAR SERATO: PLEASE FIX SERATO VIDEO so that it plays videos as beautifully as VDJ8 ON N-E-W WIN 10 PCs. I LOVE SERATO, (just not Serato Video). PS, Serato didn't respond when I asked them when they'd fix Serato Video. Good luck PC DJs.
popnwave 2:37 PM - 12 June, 2018
The new VDJ 2018 beta looks awesome with some of the plugins you can use as and the on screen displays of what you're mixing via video. Serato Video was serviceable for a while, now it's really lagging behind. Hopefully we see the 64bit version soon and they either catch it up features wise or just put the thing down out of mercy.
DJ Swing 7777777 3:24 PM - 12 June, 2018
I will check it out, thank you popnwave.
Longy 6:27 PM - 20 June, 2018
It hurts me think of the time I have wasted over the 10 last years with this. Ye should honestly stop selling this software to PC users, it is far beyond a joke. Just like so many people above, I had it working for about 6 months on an old Dell XPS I refurbished myself, years later higher spec laptop, same Library and endless hours of editing and converting video files and here I am looking to use Handbrake 1.1.1 again which was prob created back in the 60's as my last resort to pull off VDJ gig i promised a friend.
The thing is, if it worked I would be delighted, but I know it wont. As I have done this numerous times before for different laptops that my collection is prob destroyed at this stage from constantly reconverting video's. I will again be left with no choice but to use Virtual Dj and start the pain staking job of rebuilding my collection again.
All of the songs I have ripped from Vinyl and Cd that I just attached in Serato Video, are now worthless for this gig using Virtual Dj, unless I re-edit all my video collection again to sync with the audio as I never bothered to add Audio when I was doing this back in the day.
Honestly, I wish to god Final Scratch kept going and so many real Dj's like myself didn't get fooled into going down this road. I used to laugh at Dj's using Virtual Dj when I had my Final Scratch 1.0 hub, how times have changed for some.
If you are going to do a job, do it properly or don't do it all. Sorry Serato, Badly needs to be said, rant over
Culprit 7:16 PM - 20 June, 2018
Quote:
It hurts me think of the time I have wasted over the 10 last years with this. Ye should honestly stop selling this software to PC users, it is far beyond a joke. Just like so many people above, I had it working for about 6 months on an old Dell XPS I refurbished myself, years later higher spec laptop, same Library and endless hours of editing and converting video files and here I am looking to use Handbrake 1.1.1 again which was prob created back in the 60's as my last resort to pull off VDJ gig i promised a friend.
The thing is, if it worked I would be delighted, but I know it wont. As I have done this numerous times before for different laptops that my collection is prob destroyed at this stage from constantly reconverting video's. I will again be left with no choice but to use Virtual Dj and start the pain staking job of rebuilding my collection again.
All of the songs I have ripped from Vinyl and Cd that I just attached in Serato Video, are now worthless for this gig using Virtual Dj, unless I re-edit all my video collection again to sync with the audio as I never bothered to add Audio when I was doing this back in the day.
Honestly, I wish to god Final Scratch kept going and so many real Dj's like myself didn't get fooled into going down this road. I used to laugh at Dj's using Virtual Dj when I had my Final Scratch 1.0 hub, how times have changed for some.
If you are going to do a job, do it properly or don't do it all. Sorry Serato, Badly needs to be said, rant over

Do not reconvert anything bro, please. Trust me, trial the latest version of Virtual DJ and give it a shot. It's super solid man. There is a few more steps to get it setup, but its worth it. It is not worth your time to convert your entire library over broken software bro. The only other recommendation I can give you is to go macbook pro. I had to make that decision long ago, when VSL was in beta. I refused to accept the fact that VideoSL wouldnt work properly on PC and boy was I wrong. It is what it is.

I think it's a problem with openGL vs direct x. I believe someone in the threads had mentioned how openGL was what Serato Video / VideoSL utilizes and Direct X is what Virtual DJ utilizes?

I can't back that up with any factual evidence since I am not a coder.
Longy 8:20 PM - 20 June, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Do not reconvert anything bro, please. Trust me, trial the latest version of Virtual DJ and give it a shot. It's super solid man. There is a few more steps to get it setup, but its worth it. It is not worth your time to convert your entire library over broken software bro. The only other recommendation I can give you is to go macbook pro. I had to make that decision long ago, when VSL was in beta. I refused to accept the fact that VideoSL wouldnt work properly on PC and boy was I wrong. It is what it is.

I think it's a problem with openGL vs direct x. I believe someone in the threads had mentioned how openGL was what Serato Video / VideoSL utilizes and Direct X is what Virtual DJ utilizes?

I can't back that up with any factual evidence since I am not a coder.

But all my best sounding wavs and Mp3's are not video files. The last time I tried Virtual Dj you could not play an mp3 and attach a different visual, like Serato Video does, have they sorted that issue yet?
Longy 8:31 PM - 20 June, 2018
Yes I was right, this option is still not available, but the software is rock steady, playing 2 hd videos easily, please please sort this sort out, I feel like I lost years of my life, I dont want to more to a Mac, I'm sorry I just don't but this has gone on years now
Longy 8:39 PM - 20 June, 2018
Just figured out how to do it, ahhh I love and hate to say this, but good luck Serato
DJ Swing 7777777 11:46 PM - 20 June, 2018
Quote:
Just figured out how to do it, ahhh I love and hate to say this, but good luck Serato

How do you associate mp3 and video in vdj8?
Hermanator 5:53 PM - 22 June, 2018
The Lenovo Thinkpad P series i7 laptops absolutely rock Serato + Serato video. No lag, stuttering, or any issues with performance.

Currently trying to figure out Serato video specific bugs though, as I'm a new user... and apparently it's not quite as steady of a product as their audio program from what I can see.
Hermanator 3:37 PM - 27 June, 2018
Details on my Thinkpad setup...

I have it all working great. Played for 3 hours on autoplay with mediacrate (1200 "corrupt" mp4 files + missing audio) and short songs (to try to crash it), no issues FINALLY after 4 nights of trial and error.

Lenovo Thinkpad P71 with nvidia quadro M620 gpu and 2.8 (turbo to 3.4) GHz i7 + 16GB ram. [great macbook alternative btw.. love this laptop]
It runs both decks with videos & image overlay at 30-40% cpu, 15% memory, and 30-40% gpu without performance hitches (80-90fps, except during backspins, which skips frames).

Here's what I did:

Uninstalled Serato + Quicktime + ffdshow + haali media splitter.
Installed Serato (cancelled quicktime) + K-Lite Codec pack
Installed latest graphic drivers (nvidia geforce experience + intel)
Updated K-Lite Codec pack

Used the Serato graphics optimization guide to designate the nvidia GPU for global application + specifically for Serato and SeratoVideo.exe applications. Enabled performance mode.
Disabled Vsync globally (this may be OK now, but haven't tested it) in nvidia, serato, and intel.
Ran the Force DirectShow registry edit from Serato.
I set Serato and SeratoVideo executables as "Run as administrator" (don't think it's necessary, but I was desparate to fix the bugs)

Used Codec Tweaker (from K-Lite), LAV Filter Splitter, and LAV Filter Video to maximize performance, force LAV Filter Video usage, force GPU usage in every area possible.

The biggest impact seemed to come from the type of decoder used by LAV Filter:
DXVA copy-back worked, but it caused Deck 1 to go blank after 15 min (no crash). Image effects crashed it immediately or within 15 min.
CUDA worked w/o the deck 1 issue, but it crashed with image effects after 30 min. CPU performance was 15% better on this than any other option though.
I did not try the Intel Quicksync option, because I wanted to use my GPU.

DXVA native worked perfect (thankfully). 3 hours with image effect.. no errors.

I may try turning Vsync on and testing that... but I don't see any screen tearing without it. It just might keep frame rate low.

Additional:
Used a 1080P transparent PNG image effect with minimal scaling (Serato doesn't treat a 1080p image as 1080p when scaled at 1:1 for some reason.. I still had to scale and align.. very strange).
Used h.264 1080p mp4 video loops that were marked as "corrupt" when analyzed, but unmarked when rescanned. Handbrake re-encoding preset didn't fix the corrupt mark, so I think it's an error in Serato's scanning code.
DJ Swing 7777777 4:50 PM - 18 October, 2018
I have Serato pro and video. Never got it working WELL on 3 different new gaming PCs after 3 weeks. I installed VDJ8 on the same PC, worked right away, no technical support, no tweaks. VDJ8 mixes 2 of my biggest 1080p's WHILE I'm producing a 3rd 1080p on Cyberlink. Straight out of the BOX.
skinnyguy 2:56 AM - 20 October, 2018
not surprised.
Culprit 8:33 PM - 20 October, 2018
I can honestly say it's just how its coded for windows man. Virtual DJ utilizes Direct X because I know Virtual DJ for Mac looks different from Virtual DJ for Windows. I think the Windows version has more features.

Serato wants to keep both version relatively identical, and also coding one version for windows and one version for mac would also be a nightmare, but it would definitely be a more solid product and keep the pc people happy.
RDJUK 9:35 PM - 30 October, 2018
I found Virtual DJ Video, and DEX, utterly appalling on video personally, SV was about the only think I could get stable enough in production to use. And with that we've still got a couple of media players hooked into a video mixer for the times it fails.

But if Mac is so great, and SV so stable on it, there would never have been a need for Mixemergency to come along.

And some of us need more than two USB ports. Yep, that's all my 2014, £2000 macbook has. Legendary fail.
Culprit 9:59 PM - 30 October, 2018
Different Strokes I guess. The latest Virtual DJ Pro is pretty bad ass. I've been doing software video mixing for about 10 years so maybe its my experience in that plus computer building skills that make it work
popnwave 10:15 PM - 30 October, 2018
I am really considering VDJ if my 2012 MacBook Pro finally dies and I can't find a used 2015 that I like. PC TIMMMMME
Dj Voicy 4:34 AM - 8 April, 2019
Quote:
Hi need help with mixemergency setup for it to display video.. Am using serato Dj pro and Ddjsz2 what seems to be the problem with compatibility
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:52 PM - 15 April, 2019
Quote:
Quote:
Hi need help with mixemergency setup for it to display video.. Am using serato Dj pro and Ddjsz2 what seems to be the problem with compatibility

You sorted.
Ask nick at the inklen forum he is quick to help
Culprit 9:45 PM - 15 April, 2019
Quote:
from Mike Boogie

Quote:
My experience with Serato Video has been very hit and miss as my previous post would reveal. But one thing I will say about Serato Video on PC. It CAN be ran flawlessly. But there are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Your off the shelf PC even with some of the most expensive hardware will run SV like crap... (for the lack of a better term)

2. Be mindful of the level of hardware that our Mac counterparts are using.

3. If you spec a Windows laptop with Mac level spec, you CAN in fact, run Serato Video at a comparable level. But it is all based on what CODEC you have and configure.

After a VERY painstaking and laborious process over many man hours, I found a config that works for me with GREAT results.

I want to know some of our Mac users input as well.

My Current Setup:

Msi GS63VR 7RF
CPU: i7-7700HQ (Kaby Lake)
GPU: Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1060
6GB GDDR5
RAM: 16GB
SSD/HDD: 256GB + 1TB

Controller: Numark NS7 mk3

With LAV filters....I am able to run SV with ZERO ISSUE at Best Quality 1080P. I can even capture performance with BandiCam at 60 fps.

Cons:
You cannot record a Video Mix via Serato Video! Because Mac Users can't even do it without Mix Emergency.

Note: I have run into some minor issues (green/white blank screens) after leaving Serato Video sitting idle for HOURS and attempting to pickup a mix. I suspect a memory leak somewhere but it has never "wet the bed" in a performance.

This is from my personal experience so, of course, your mileage may vary.

imgur.com

Maybe someone can try these settings and let us know the results.
VJ/DJ TL 3:27 AM - 16 April, 2019
FWIW, I have recorded several video mixes on Serato without Mix Emergency on my MacBook Pro.
popnwave 2:48 PM - 16 April, 2019
Quote:
FWIW, I have recorded several video mixes on Serato without Mix Emergency on my MacBook Pro.

I record mine with OBS for 99% of the things I do now, no wait.
VJ/DJ TL 3:01 PM - 16 April, 2019
I should clarify that my mixes are "music-videos" (MTV/VH-1 type) and not music with video backgrounds.
popnwave 4:36 PM - 16 April, 2019
most of us here are video DJs, not the dudes doing visuals :)
popnwave 4:38 PM - 16 April, 2019
BTW I think my friend bought the old video collection from one of those clubs you did in the 80s at some point in the early 90s? I -think- it was 701 South, it was mostly old Rockamerica / Telegenics stuff on 3/4" reels.
VJ/DJ TL 5:52 PM - 16 April, 2019
Yes, I just worked with him in November in Daytona. I wish I had his collection.
Its co$ting me to build a video collection and there seems to be quality issues with many of my purchases.
That's good to hear that the video djs are still going strong.
djplumcrzy 6:40 AM - 17 July, 2019
Quote:
Details on my Thinkpad setup...

I have it all working great. Played for 3 hours on autoplay with mediacrate (1200 "corrupt" mp4 files + missing audio) and short songs (to try to crash it), no issues FINALLY after 4 nights of trial and error.

Lenovo Thinkpad P71 with nvidia quadro M620 gpu and 2.8 (turbo to 3.4) GHz i7 + 16GB ram. [great macbook alternative btw.. love this laptop]
It runs both decks with videos & image overlay at 30-40% cpu, 15% memory, and 30-40% gpu without performance hitches (80-90fps, except during backspins, which skips frames).

Here's what I did:

Uninstalled Serato + Quicktime + ffdshow + haali media splitter.
Installed Serato (cancelled quicktime) + K-Lite Codec pack
Installed latest graphic drivers (nvidia geforce experience + intel)
Updated K-Lite Codec pack

Used the Serato graphics optimization guide to designate the nvidia GPU for global application + specifically for Serato and SeratoVideo.exe applications. Enabled performance mode.
Disabled Vsync globally (this may be OK now, but haven't tested it) in nvidia, serato, and intel.
Ran the Force DirectShow registry edit from Serato.
I set Serato and SeratoVideo executables as "Run as administrator" (don't think it's necessary, but I was desparate to fix the bugs)

Used Codec Tweaker (from K-Lite), LAV Filter Splitter, and LAV Filter Video to maximize performance, force LAV Filter Video usage, force GPU usage in every area possible.

The biggest impact seemed to come from the type of decoder used by LAV Filter:
DXVA copy-back worked, but it caused Deck 1 to go blank after 15 min (no crash). Image effects crashed it immediately or within 15 min.
CUDA worked w/o the deck 1 issue, but it crashed with image effects after 30 min. CPU performance was 15% better on this than any other option though.
I did not try the Intel Quicksync option, because I wanted to use my GPU.

DXVA native worked perfect (thankfully). 3 hours with image effect.. no errors.

I may try turning Vsync on and testing that... but I don't see any screen tearing without it. It just might keep frame rate low.

Additional:
Used a 1080P transparent PNG image effect with minimal scaling (Serato doesn't treat a 1080p image as 1080p when scaled at 1:1 for some reason.. I still had to scale and align.. very strange).
Used h.264 1080p mp4 video loops that were marked as "corrupt" when analyzed, but unmarked when rescanned. Handbrake re-encoding preset didn't fix the corrupt mark, so I think it's an error in Serato's scanning code.

YOur post is very helpful. Did you do anything with the Deinterlacing mode or Software Deinterlacing?
Is there any other settings in the Lav Filters to check or uncheck? What is the preferred Nvidia driver global settings for Serato Video ? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
Allhailseek 3:46 AM - 23 June, 2020
I have a pretty decent gaming PC and for some reason i get white flickering, I got a GTX 2070 / Intel i7 9th gen watercooled. not sure if its just a not a stable program and since the community is small im assuming they dont really pay much attention to it
DJ Tecniq 4:04 AM - 23 June, 2020
Quote:
I have a pretty decent gaming PC and for some reason i get white flickering, I got a GTX 2070 / Intel i7 9th gen watercooled. not sure if its just a not a stable program and since the community is small im assuming they dont really pay much attention to it
Check to see if any video drivers need to be updated or make sure that the Pc is using the GTX graphics card. The video drivers are 3rd party and not from Windows check the manufacturers website.
Allhailseek 4:21 AM - 23 June, 2020
Everything else on my PC runs fine, its just Serato is the only thing i have issues with, all my screens are running off my graphics card. it seems alot of thread seems to have stablity issues just might be some sort of stablity issue.
Culprit 2:34 AM - 24 June, 2020
Quote:
Everything else on my PC runs fine, its just Serato is the only thing i have issues with, all my screens are running off my graphics card. it seems alot of thread seems to have stablity issues just might be some sort of stablity issue.

imgur.com
Allhailseek 5:15 AM - 26 June, 2020
are you on a laptop?