Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

BASIC SDJ ESSENTIAL features still missing : competitors have it !

DJ Bea 8:05 AM - 18 April, 2018
Good news ! at last, and I hope Serato will follow in their steps, big basic improvements have been just released by Serato with v. 2.0.2, with such a name as 'Pro' version, it better had ONE OF the basic essential features ALL other DJ softwares have (including amateurish ones!), that is the offline mixer ! sigh ...

Ok, we don't need to be boastful and contempt full of this feature here as 'pro' DJs : although we don't use it live, of course!, it can be so useful to mix occasionally in places where we didn't plan or don't want to bring our controller or CDJs because it's not worth the risk of damaging it or else (ex. : a job for a school, unplanned party on holidays ...).

Now I do encourage Serato to keep keeping on and move on to creating urgently in the near future the other ESSENTIAL basic/simple DJ features without which DJaying becomes a hassle and of lesser quality because of poor working tools (which all other competitors HAVE), which I've constantly begged them to create since 4 years ! :

- PRE LISTENING PANEL in the library.

- correct the BUG of the useless 'Prepare' panel which is a disaster and prone to make big DJ mistakes : doesn't do its job to put aside songs : it makes them disappear if played twice (as we PRELISTEN in the deck BECAUSE there's no other place to do that !). Is anyone thinking logically here ?

- manually set When (ex. : set the play time after which it disappears) and IF played songs disappear or Not from the Prepare Panel (like Traktor).

- indicate, for each track, in a special column, its state by a special icon (ex. : if it's in the Prepare Panel : will avoid us from prelistening it again if we forget), see how Traktor does that well : it's clear and makes us avoid wasting time + to show us in which Crates it is.

- an automatic confirmation window (ex: 'confirm Yes or No for this command') for each important SDJ command to avoid irreversible disasters by pressing keys or SDJ buttons accidentally (ex. : 'show itunes library' which is trouble maker)

- A 'cancel last operation' in case of mistake.
- A possibility to save SDJ's library at anytime during a session to prevent losing its data in case of accidental crash
- etc ...

Thanks in advance. Best regards.
m3lodq 10:32 AM - 18 April, 2018
I'm very used to how rekordbox displays waveforms in library from where i can quickly trigger any hot cues or pre-listen to any track at any starting position. This feature has become a necessity to me that I made the transition to rekordbox to do my library management. That's not the only thing I miss from rekordbox. I'm disappointed in Serato's failure to keep up with their competition especially since I invested in their platform by buying the relatively expensive 808 controller.
Blank_Disk 9:30 AM - 1 May, 2018
be careful what you ask for, wont be long before the fossils that used scratch pro start complaining saying it needs to be stable (even though it already is) they are just to cheap to buy a half decent laptop, trying run an app to mix tunes on dual core laptops (laughable), just a warning you may get flamed for asking for new features, or even basic features that are missing, I'm still using serato but I'm slowly drifting to rekordbox, after purchasing rb i had a few good mix sessions on it, as soon as they do open key or Camelot I'm gone from serato, as we been asking for basic stuff like auto updating folders, better smart crates and a fair few other good idea's but they just take no notice then the old farts start whinging as they are afraid it may be to complicated for them to use.
ninjagaijin 2:21 PM - 1 May, 2018
Quote:
be careful what you ask for, wont be long before the fossils that used scratch pro start complaining saying it needs to be stable (even though it already is) they are just to cheap to buy a half decent laptop, trying run an app to mix tunes on dual core laptops (laughable), just a warning you may get flamed for asking for new features, or even basic features that are missing, I'm still using serato but I'm slowly drifting to rekordbox, after purchasing rb i had a few good mix sessions on it, as soon as they do open key or Camelot I'm gone from serato, as we been asking for basic stuff like auto updating folders, better smart crates and a fair few other good idea's but they just take no notice then the old farts start whinging as they are afraid it may be to complicated for them to use.

A dual core laptop can mix two (or four) high quality lossless audio files together. You can do many tracks in Ableton also without issues, with onboard audio, little alone Serato hardware.
ninjagaijin 2:22 PM - 1 May, 2018
You do know there is a type of offline mixer now right? Click the '2' button top left.
ninjagaijin 2:22 PM - 1 May, 2018
Or are you talking about SDJ? SDJ is dead.
Long live SDJP.
Logisticalstyles 11:04 PM - 8 May, 2018
Quote:

Control + Z
Command + Z
DJ Bea 2:44 PM - 27 December, 2018
Quote:

hi! thanks, me too I am determined to move to Rekordbox as soon as I can as it is a complex and delicate process not to mess up with big libraries and 100s of crates, been saying that since its release, since Serato is incredibly stubborn by not listening to those same suggestions I've been giving them for 3 years. Heed this : I have been making a suggestion to Rekkordbox to edit their 'freeze Edit library' feature and, is it a coincidence or luck ?, funny enough it has been implemented straight away within 2 months ! that is listening to customers and will pay off long term, keeping them.
DJ Bea 2:46 PM - 27 December, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Control + Z
Command + Z

Does this work within SDJ ? I've got a Mac, not sure...
DJ Bea 2:51 PM - 27 December, 2018
Quote:
Long live SDJP.

I'm talking about SDJ pro of course and the issues are still the same ! If Traktor did not mix randomly my music library I'd still be with them/not SDJ, as it did 4 years ago (they denied it saying it was my user error whilst I knew from 2 major London DJ record shops that there were many DJs including professional ones who had the same issue ! in other words they simply lied to me ! as one of their staff 'confessed' the truth only 2 years ago when I went for news to see if it was resolved, dont trust them anymore, and on top of this some of their support staff was and is still totally obnoxious, one reap as it saws, time will tell ...)
Logisticalstyles 4:49 PM - 27 December, 2018
Quote:
Does this work within SDJ ? I've got a Mac, not sure...

Coomand +Z works with a Mac. If you accidentally load the wrong song, Command +Z will undo that.
popnwave 10:20 PM - 27 December, 2018
Quote:

hi! thanks, me too I am determined to move to Rekordbox as soon as I can as it is a complex and delicate process not to mess up with big libraries and 100s of crates, been saying that since its release, since Serato is incredibly stubborn by not listening to those same suggestions I've been giving them for 3 years. Heed this : I have been making a suggestion to Rekkordbox to edit their 'freeze Edit library' feature and, is it a coincidence or luck ?, funny enough it has been implemented straight away within 2 months ! that is listening to customers and will pay off long term, keeping them.

You can run both parallel during your transition. I do already, and while I enjoy RB for some stuff, SDJ is still my preference by far, especially since I do video.
DJ Bea 6:23 PM - 12 July, 2019
Quote:

-- "too complicated to use", that's a good point. Although I think any 'idiot' (lol) could easily understand and use the basic features I've been requesting for 4 years now which are in all major pro. and amateur competitors, what a shame, so it shouldn't be an obstacle unless they think we are, unbelievable !
DJ Bea 6:24 PM - 12 July, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

You can run both parallel during your transition. I do already, and while I enjoy RB for some stuff, SDJ is still my preference by far, especially since I do video.

thank you.
DJ Bea 6:26 PM - 12 July, 2019
Quote:
Long live SDJP.

of course and off mixer too, not the issue, thank you.
DJ Bea 6:29 PM - 12 July, 2019
Quote:
I'm very used to how rekordbox displays waveforms in library from where i can quickly trigger any hot cues or pre-listen to any track at any starting position. This feature has become a necessity to me that I made the transition to rekordbox to do my library management. That's not the only thing I miss from rekordbox. I'm disappointed in Serato's failure to keep up with their competition especially since I invested in their platform by buying the relatively expensive 808 controller.

yes, agree ! manufacturers have a big responsibility regarding DJ's professional work and purchases of expensive equipment's and should listen and take into account all our feedback to make our life easier, job more effective and returns on investments. Take care !
Blank_Disk 6:54 AM - 14 July, 2019
very wisely put DJ Bea, the problems with missing feature outweigh sdj's usefulness now, don't get me wrong there are still some things I would like to see in rb & traktor pro, but at least traktor pro has started using parallel waves, (ppl asked for it for years, but it has arrived finally), all I need sdj to do now is make it possible to midi map any controller for a paid version, as its quite weak that they keep giving us the usual excuse "we are only a small company" this is piffle, if they were only a small company they would not have contracts with the big manufacturers of hardware, its this simple "its all about board members getting paid"
Hanginon 4:31 AM - 16 July, 2019
Quote:
- PRE LISTENING PANEL in the library.

Of course, to heck with the Dinosaur's!!
166 9:13 AM - 16 July, 2019
Yeah, WAKE UP SERATO!!!
DJ Bea 8:31 AM - 11 December, 2019
Quote:

Yes, me too I can't wait to move to Rekordbox DJ and been saying that since its release but now is the time i've been waiting for since Rekord Buddy has released its latest version recently, more reliable to move libraries from one software to another.
SDJ is reliable/stable but needs to listen to the users (esp. the professional ones whose living depend on it) feedback and take it seriously, an align to competition or stop claiming they are world leaders, sorry, the comment is justified as chances to improve been kindly given too often for too long :)
DJ Bea 8:33 AM - 11 December, 2019
Quote:

A bit late response : got it, thanks for your feedback ! :)
DJ Bea 8:35 AM - 11 December, 2019
Quote:
You do know there is a type of offline mixer now right? Click the '2' button top left.

Yes I do, thanks !
Laz219 11:24 AM - 23 December, 2019
Quote:
very wisely put DJ Bea, the problems with missing feature outweigh sdj's usefulness now, don't get me wrong there are still some things I would like to see in rb & traktor pro, but at least traktor pro has started using parallel waves, (ppl asked for it for years, but it has arrived finally), all I need sdj to do now is make it possible to midi map any controller for a paid version, as its quite weak that they keep giving us the usual excuse "we are only a small company" this is piffle, if they were only a small company they would not have contracts with the big manufacturers of hardware, its this simple "its all about board members getting paid"

I think you'll find it's exactly those contracts they are protecting in not opening up midi mapping to anything.
MR DJ CPT 12:29 PM - 23 December, 2019
I agree a big name like Serato should be up there or far ahead of rekordbox,but they are not in my opinion a simple thing like automix , ( NOT CONTENTIOUS PLAY )they have being asking since 2016 ( i think ) and yes the purest would say that's not Djing,YES but they don't do weddings and play for 10 hours plus. I have contacted Denon if they could remap my MC 7000 to rekordbox and they said no, I must try the new VDJ 2020 at 300US . If only Serato could give the end user OPTIONS (A,B or C )on how they would like the lay out to be ( hint rekordbox ).Me myself I have being asking to make the track overview display bigger, or at least give me an option how big i would like it still waiting
Logisticalstyles 7:27 PM - 23 December, 2019
Quote:
If only Serato could give the end user OPTIONS (A,B or C )on how they would like the lay out to be

They already do. You can change the layout from Vertical Waveforms, Horizontal Waveforms, Extended Waveforms, or Library view. Plus you can open up additional panels like Sound FX, Sampler, recording and Flip controls. . That's a good number of options for customizing your layout.
MR DJ CPT 5:38 AM - 24 December, 2019
Me myself I have being asking to make the track overview display bigger, or at least give me an option how big i would like it when in 2 deck mode horizontal ,and also I have watched some youtube videos Serato vs Vdj2020 and a lot of features in Vdj 2020 look like Serato,so why can Serato copy some of there features eg ( AUTOMIX ) Rekordbox has it , after all most of us use a laptop or usb to plug into some sort of hardware, its the year 2020 technology moves forward
Blank_Disk 11:14 AM - 27 December, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

I think you'll find it's exactly those contracts they are protecting in not opening up midi mapping to anything.

so the £130 I spent buying serato was just to allow me to use pro features on a lite controller, which is a very bad joke, £130 for an upgrade is ridiculous, its like I can download traktor pro 2 for free and it has more features than serato ever has, go check it out on native instruments site, they give a ton of stuff away for free for music production, I have a traktor s2, ddj-1000 & a mixtrack platinum but the biggest gripe is the lack of midi mapping for major features even with a serato controller attached, cant map jogs, shift key to name just 2, traktor has basically 64 shift keys if you use modifiers and that's free.
Don Pelleone 4:49 PM - 27 December, 2019
One feature I like in Traktor is to check the integrity of the collection, identifying missing tracks and other quirks. You get a report like "the following tracks could not be located" and then choose the course of action, either locate the track(s) or remove them from the collection (in case you deleted them on purpose).
Blank_Disk 10:58 PM - 27 December, 2019
i like that feature too, rb does this also
popnwave 1:42 AM - 3 January, 2020
Sounds like SDJ isn't for you Blank_Disk.
MR DJ CPT 6:06 AM - 3 January, 2020
So I say again if you are a club Dj and play 1 hour sets at different clubs a night automix function is on for you , if you are a Mobile Dj automix is a very handed tool to have, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T USE IT, Serato will have a ON/OFF button,it is as simple as that and also why would a big name like pioneer have it, don't hear the end user complaining about, so my question to you ( popnwave ) if you are using SDJ, RB,Tactor or VDJ2020 you are using technology , technology goes forward , Serato already pyro so just add it to SDJ
popnwave 4:29 PM - 3 January, 2020
Quote:
So I say again if you are a club Dj and play 1 hour sets at different clubs a night automix function is on for you , if you are a Mobile Dj automix is a very handed tool to have, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T USE IT, Serato will have a ON/OFF button,it is as simple as that and also why would a big name like pioneer have it, don't hear the end user complaining about, so my question to you ( popnwave ) if you are using SDJ, RB,Tactor or VDJ2020 you are using technology , technology goes forward , Serato already pyro so just add it to SDJ

Or just do what most of us do and use multiple programs. I am not a fan of the Rekordbox automix, but if you think it's passable why don't you grab a license and use it. It would pay for itself in a single gig - people waste so much time arguing about something when you have a solution you can use right away.
Blank_Disk 9:44 PM - 3 January, 2020
Quote:
Sounds like SDJ isn't for you Blank_Disk.

you could be right, own the software "paid for a license" yet only get basic features.
Res-Q 11:12 PM - 3 January, 2020
I use Pyro on the phone, I do use another software too.
But imo it would make my life so much easier to have Pyro within serato, hell I would event pay as an extra add-on feature for it!
MR DJ CPT 7:47 AM - 4 January, 2020
I feel like we are arguing with each other over something we might or might not agree on , and Serato is in the background having a good laugh ( let see how pissed off we can make our customers )I watched the tutorial on Serato pyro the technology is there, just add it to SDJ
MR DJ CPT 7:47 AM - 4 January, 2020
I feel like we are arguing with each other over something we might or might not agree on , and Serato is in the background having a good laugh ( let see how pissed off we can make our customers )I watched the tutorial on Serato pyro the technology is there, just add it to SDJ
popnwave 4:41 PM - 4 January, 2020
Pyro was written on a completely different OS/architecture.

Notice it didn't show up on Android as well?
Bornd Fono 2:30 PM - 5 January, 2020
Quote:
and Serato is in the background having a good laugh ( let see how pissed off we can make our customers )

The fact that the Serato team is not taking part in the discussions here, having a real exchange of thoughts with their community is the reason I almost completely lost the interest in this forum platform and only come to visit here once in a while when I am bored.

Serato should be thankful for a community which is interested in giving them feedback on their products and how they are used and what their users would wish for.
The arrogance with which they just roam here as ghosts, only posting "Please hit us up with a support request regarding this matter" under some threads in which people have problems, while they ignore all the potentially very constructive threads about what features their community would like to have in the software, really makes me speechless about their will to frustrate & affront their users. It's just sad how much potential is wasted here.
popnwave 4:05 PM - 5 January, 2020
That's a double edged sword. I am sure there are lots of ideas that they agree with, but these forums are also open to the public and it wouldn't be wise to let ANYONE know what features have priority. Their competition could use that to work against them.

It is what it is. Compared to NI, Pioneer these forums are a lot more active and engaging. Maybe VDJ's forums are the closest but they are even more wild due to the nature of that software.
Bornd Fono 4:24 PM - 5 January, 2020
Quote:
but these forums are also open to the public and it wouldn't be wise to let ANYONE know what features have priority. Their competition could use that to work against them.

I was not talking about game-changing new ideas for functions, which other competitors could steal... more about basic stuff.
There is no reason it could be bad for them to have the public know they have things like opening up the software to all soundcards or decent sounding filters (with lower resonance which do not hurt the ears) high on their priority list...
Why would it? --> the other competitors have those functions since years and Serato is WAY behind with basic stuff (they charged $29 for a software eq and a crossfader in 2018 :D:D:D this literally says all!)
MR DJ CPT 5:21 AM - 6 January, 2020
So if you are coming LAST in a race , is your competition really going to steal your ideas on how you train, simple one ( automix for the mobile dj ) serato is the only software NOT to have it,and for myself i have being asking to give a option on the size of the track overview display( its to small ) so maybe Serato team its 2020 pull the finger out and give your customers what they are asking for , you can start with FEED BACK
MR DJ CPT 5:21 AM - 6 January, 2020
So if you are coming LAST in a race , is your competition really going to steal your ideas on how you train, simple one ( automix for the mobile dj ) serato is the only software NOT to have it,and for myself i have being asking to give a option on the size of the track overview display( its to small ) so maybe Serato team its 2020 pull the finger out and give your customers what they are asking for , you can start with FEED BACK
Blank_Disk 4:01 PM - 6 January, 2020
Quote:
That's a double edged sword. I am sure there are lots of ideas that they agree with, but these forums are also open to the public and it wouldn't be wise to let ANYONE know what features have priority. Their competition could use that to work against them.

It is what it is. Compared to NI, Pioneer these forums are a lot more active and engaging. Maybe VDJ's forums are the closest but they are even more wild due to the nature of that software.

PioneerDJ actually listen to the forum requests, a few of us asked for Camelot key harmonic key mixing and we now have it, whereas with Serato there are features that have been asked for over 6 years going back to scratch live and still they take no notice.
popnwave 4:21 PM - 6 January, 2020
Quote:
PioneerDJ actually listen to the forum requests, a few of us asked for Camelot key harmonic key mixing and we now have it, whereas with Serato there are features that have been asked for over 6 years going back to scratch live and still they take no notice.

Uhh yeah when Pulse isn't shutting people down for making dumb requests.

And considering all of them have key mixing now that's a bad example.

SDJ Pro has NEVER been marketed towards mobile DJs wanting true automixing. You're trying to take a tool aimed/meant for something else and change it to what YOU want.

Why not just use the product that has what you want from the start? Did you not research the features prior to buying hardware and now you are going to complain about it?

A suggestion is for consideration.. it's not a guarantee, it's not a promise. You guys behave like obnoxious club/bar patrons when you make requests that don't fit the format. And when you get ignored you throw tantrums on the forums. Ya'll will never learn.
Bornd Fono 5:17 PM - 6 January, 2020
Quote:
You're trying to take a tool aimed/meant for something else and change it to what YOU want.

Rating of tracks, free usage of all audiointerfaces, filters that do not hurt the ears, auto updating crates and auto-generating a crate structure from a chosen root folder, etc., etc., etc... those are no functions only for mobile djs... no matter what type of dj you are you would benefit from those things and a lot of the ppl here asking for those functions seem to come from a club background... so what u said is not applicable.

Quote:
A suggestion is for consideration.. it's not a guarantee, it's not a promise. You guys behave like obnoxious club/bar patrons when you make requests that don't fit the format. And when you get ignored you throw tantrums on the forums. Ya'll will never learn.

Your opinion. I can totally understand the frustration of the people here, when it comes to basic stuff that is requested for 6+ years by an awful amount of people over and over again - that they expect from a company that calls themselfs "customer driven" - to get heard and that they get frustrated when they see the company bang out big projects (like Serato Studio) which require huge amounts of programming power, only a small percentage of the user base has a real use for... instead of investing only a fraction of this programming power to fill up all the little holes of features they have been hoping to see in the software of their choice for years.
popnwave 6:00 PM - 6 January, 2020
Quote:
Rating of tracks, free usage of all audiointerfaces, filters that do not hurt the ears, auto updating crates and auto-generating a crate structure from a chosen root folder, etc., etc., etc... those are no functions only for mobile djs... no matter what type of dj you are you would benefit from those things and a lot of the ppl here asking for those functions seem to come from a club background... so what u said is not applicable.

I was addressing the automix and mobile DJ scenario.

Not sure if you've ever had to manage a project properly but there are always TONS of thing that get tossed in a "parking lot" because you have to tackle bigger issues moving forward.

Just a reminder of the reality of life vs your personal wants.
Bornd Fono 6:05 PM - 6 January, 2020
Quote:
Not sure if you've ever had to manage a project properly but there are always TONS of thing that get tossed in a "parking lot" because you have to tackle bigger issues moving forward.

I sure have. But even if I didn't: 6-8 years isn't a "parking lot" - that's straight up ignoring the user base - I am really surprised you can't see this.
cotdagoo 6:27 PM - 6 January, 2020
^^ Bingo..

When managing projects, you eventually get to the "parking lot".. You don't keep biting off more than you can chew for years upon years ignoring everything in the lot.. That would be very poor project management in my eyes. Waste of time and energy just building the lot, let alone letting all the ideas stored in it die.

People have been asking nicely for years, being directed to a certain forum area.

I honestly have to wonder how many competitors look at this forum to find out all the things that Serato hasn't done, and asses if they could do them easily to give themselves a competitive advantage. (ie: they haven't been able to do this feature in 6 years, we'll do it next month and see what else they couldn't manage to build out our featureset)..

It would be fertile field of ideas not yet harvested by Serato ripe for the picking by others.
Bornd Fono 6:33 PM - 6 January, 2020
Thanks cotdagoo, I absolutely agree.

If things stay in the "parking lot" for 6-8 years... your project management is shit - no matter if popnwave tries to make this a "reality vs. your dreams" thing. It is just shit.
popnwave 7:08 PM - 6 January, 2020
Quote:
Thanks cotdagoo, I absolutely agree.

If things stay in the "parking lot" for 6-8 years... your project management is shit - no matter if popnwave tries to make this a "reality vs. your dreams" thing. It is just shit.

Keep kidding yourselves then and complaining about stuff. My suggestion is to move on if what you need hasn't materialized in 6-8 years.
Bornd Fono 8:00 PM - 6 January, 2020
Quote:
Keep kidding yourselves then and complaining about stuff. My suggestion is to move on if what you need hasn't materialized in 6-8 years.

I did. Changed to recordbox for most gigs last year (like many other DJs in my surrounding) and haven't regretted it since then.

...and before you ask why I am here then: I have been a serato user for almost 10years and had countless great nights with that software and absolutely loved my workflow there.
So it's natural that I am still interested in the development of that software that accompanied me almost a decade (you don't lose the interest over night just you changed to another platform), what is the reason that I visit this forum once in a while when I am bored. :)
Hanginon 11:50 PM - 6 January, 2020
@popnwave - the name of the Sub-Forum we are in right now is NOT "This Is What Serato's Never Going To Do". It's name is "Serato Software Feature Suggestions". Period.
MR DJ CPT 6:09 AM - 7 January, 2020
How can you say that SDJ was never marketed toward Mobile Dj, then why is almost every brand of controllers have SDJ ( Pioneer Numark ), and i bet you there are more Mobile Deejays on this forum than club deejays. Before I bought my MC 7000 I watched a few tutorials on SDJ and nowhere did it say club deejays only, I have asked Denon if I could remap my controller back to Rekordbox, ( NO ) So POPNWAVE unless you work for SDJ,why are you against the Mobile Dj, with a simple thing like automix, a club DJ hours are way different to a Mobile DJS, so I will say it 1 more time IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T USE IT
Blank_Disk 2:15 PM - 7 January, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

Uhh yeah when Pulse isn't shutting people down for making dumb requests.

And considering all of them have key mixing now that's a bad example.

SDJ Pro has NEVER been marketed towards mobile DJs wanting true automixing. You're trying to take a tool aimed/meant for something else and change it to what YOU want.

Why not just use the product that has what you want from the start? Did you not research the features prior to buying hardware and now you are going to complain about it?

lmao you pulses boyfriend or something.
Blank_Disk 2:23 PM - 7 January, 2020
sorry about that post just seemed like you were sticking up for pulse then, in reality, been on their forum a few times and the guy is a tool, I actually reported him to pioneer for it & have not had anything to do with him on their forums since.
he had a hand in the Camelot key stuff but was unwilling to push the idea on to pioneer without some monetary recompense.

I do think Serato is awesome for mixing, but without library improvements like proper crate sorting and management, it's falling behind.

oh and btw I don't use automixing, it would not be able to mix the music I mess with, the things I asked for were pretty simple, I asked for simple library updates and midi functionality, that's not a great deal to ask for and many others have asked for the same.
Blank_Disk 8:51 AM - 30 January, 2020
I've only one question popnwave, Why have a suggestion section on the forum if they are just going to blatantly ignore it, you say we are trying to change it into something its not, I quite like its simplicity, but improvements with the library, midi functionality should be a given with a paid license.