Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Best Rane 72 Unboxing EVER

Aptidda 4:42 PM - 6 April, 2018
whatsup you degenerate's, as promised please check out my channel and my unboxing of my beautiful new Rane 72:

Watchwww.youtube.com
Comrade Tulayev 6:22 PM - 6 April, 2018
you got a much higher pitched voice than I imagined
Aptidda 6:56 PM - 6 April, 2018
Quote:
you got a much higher pitched voice than I imagined

ya man, I thought I told you I DJ Carnivals and hang with clowns. Wish my voice was even higher pitched to be honest.
Comrade Tulayev 7:05 PM - 6 April, 2018
lol!
DJ Tecniq 8:55 PM - 6 April, 2018
Quote:
whatsup you degenerate's, as promised please check out my channel and my unboxing of my beautiful new Rane 72:

Watchwww.youtube.com
Please drink more...that was hilarious. On the real i enjoyed the unboxing don’t spill your Jameson on it!!!
Aptidda 11:08 PM - 6 April, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com
Please drink more...that was hilarious. On the real i enjoyed the unboxing don’t spill your Jameson on it!!!

thanks buddy this ones for you!
dj zaza 6:37 AM - 7 April, 2018
I'm all a mess for a mixer, pure materialism, I want to see how long the success of the 72 lasts, surely the other producers, especially pioneer will not be watching. In another post there are people who said they had thrown in the trash S9, but how do you say such a thing, and the mixer that has been used the most in the world for many years. pity that there are those who follow the wind like the flags.
r3k0 12:25 PM - 7 April, 2018
Quote:
The swearing makes you seem very trashy.

Have some respect for yourself. You're a grown man, act like it.

Perlease!! Adds character and shows his passion for his new king!!

Made the vid all the better for me, now go listen to Mr Len - What the f*** :-*
Aptidda 3:20 PM - 9 April, 2018
Quote:
The swearing makes you seem very trashy.

Have some respect for yourself. You're a grown man, act like it.

Ever heard of "freedom of speech"? Or are you one of those idiots that just wants to march and give up all of his rights.

I will do as I please and you will like it.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 11:57 PM - 9 April, 2018
Play nice folks. No personal attacks please.
r3k0 2:18 PM - 10 April, 2018
Ok, how about just "asshole"? :-D
Dave-M 2:21 PM - 10 April, 2018
Group hug.
r3k0 2:27 PM - 10 April, 2018
Lol, think thats way too much man 2 man contact for some :-D
r3k0 3:00 PM - 10 April, 2018
Seriously, you need help ;-)
DJ Fluke 613 3:05 PM - 10 April, 2018
Quote:
Seriously, you need help ;-)

I think you need help :)
popnwave 3:19 PM - 10 April, 2018
Sounds like there's a lot of self loathing going on inside of DJ Fluke.
cotdagoo 3:46 PM - 10 April, 2018
lol.. guy chrips "all you hatin ass fuckin penny pinching peasants out there" but was using a soviet era vestax pmc-06 mixer with only 2 eq prior to this..

oh the irony lol..
Aptidda 4:51 PM - 10 April, 2018
lol, wow this got a little out of hand ey boys? Love y'all!
DJ Tecniq 5:06 PM - 10 April, 2018
Fuck the forum turned into Maury real fuckin quick...😳
Comrade Tulayev 5:22 PM - 10 April, 2018
Sorry people, I just can't stand bigots
Comrade Tulayev 5:35 PM - 10 April, 2018
You're fucked in the head
Comrade Tulayev 5:40 PM - 10 April, 2018
If you said that to my face, you'd soon be picking your teeth up off the floor
Comrade Tulayev 5:45 PM - 10 April, 2018
And as it happens, I'm straight, have a wife and two kids and a job I enjoy. It may be hard for you to get your head round the fact a straight man has no problem with others sexuality, but you're not like other straight men are you. You're obviously very insecure with your own sexuality and feel threatened by the thought of gay sex. Yet you seem to spend a lot of time thinking about sex with men. Join the dots...
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:12 PM - 10 April, 2018
Dude is so angry, most likely his uncle fucked him up the ass as a kid and the thought of fags bring back flashbacks
DJ Unique 6:38 PM - 10 April, 2018
What the heck just happened?
LOL
popnwave 7:09 PM - 10 April, 2018
We can thank the time difference for this going this long.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Matt-C 8:37 PM - 10 April, 2018
Hey folks

We absolutely do not accept any bigotry on the Serato forums.

Be it sexism, racism, homophobia or general intolerance. We live in an increasingly global community and we should be aiming to become more accepting towards one another, even when coming up against people or lifestyles that are different to our own.

The Serato policy of not censoring the forum is adhered to very strongly by our moderator team. We pride ourselves that we can let the community be itself, no matter what they say.

But today we had to ban someone for a tirade of vile comments and remove the posts. It doesn't feel good to censor anyone here, but the comments were totally out of line and we can't accept this behaviour and do not want this kind of hate speech on these forums.

Even though we banned someone today, please don't feed the trolls and don't allow yourselves to be dragged down to this level too.

I'm going to lock this thread as it has gone nowhere fast.

Peace
Matt
8:37 PM, 10 Apr 2018
Discussion locked by Matt-C