Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serto Dj + Ableton Bridge

KiDD BeNNY 1:39 AM - 5 April, 2018
Would love to see the Bridge form Ableton, Serato SL and Rane brought back to life in Serato Dj Pro with the release of the Rane 72 it would be great to see the bridge feature bought back making recording mixtapes easier again. loved the feature with the Serato SL and the Rane 62.
Would love to see it back and possible made to work with the Pioneer DJM S9
Mutis Mayfield 7:10 AM - 6 April, 2018
Partnership ended so hardly we will see something like this.
ITOH some Bridge/mixtape features are emerging slowly into SDJ so it will be more useful asking for “concise” feature you want to have (ie mix recorder) and pray for Serato to implement it in someway at the future.

ATM if Serato Sampler adds timecode support it could be the perfect plugin to use with Ableton... but Serato doesn’t seem interested (I pointed from day zero to them at yt channel ie and answer was “hopeless”)
popnwave 2:33 AM - 17 April, 2018
I'd love my dead grandma to be dug up and be just like she was... that's there The Bridge is at this point.
TEC21 12:04 AM - 16 December, 2018
Quote:
Would love to see the Bridge form Ableton, Serato SL and Rane brought back to life in Serato Dj Pro with the release of the Rane 72 it would be great to see the bridge feature bought back making recording mixtapes easier again. loved the feature with the Serato SL and the Rane 62.
Would love to see it back and possible made to work with the Pioneer DJM S9

👍👍
Le Frique 6:07 PM - 16 December, 2018
Mixtape-Feature would be perfect with Link, I didn’t like to run Live & SSL/SDJ on one machine...👍
DJSwann 8:09 PM - 29 July, 2019
This gets you most of the way there. Audio only tho. Watchwww.youtube.com
SkerritBwoy 5:50 PM - 24 December, 2019
The Bridge!!! Would definitely be a deal maker.
Herzl 2:19 PM - 7 January, 2020
Yes, also with Serato Studio!
Iamdjmelo 3:03 AM - 7 February, 2021
I agree! I spoke to someone from serato who said if this issue gets more of a buzz they could possibly consider in the future. I couldn't believe this function was taken away and would like to see it added back in some day
Iamdjmelo 3:03 AM - 7 February, 2021
I agree! I spoke to someone from serato who said if this issue gets more of a buzz they could possibly consider in the future. I couldn't believe this function was taken away and would like to see it added back in some day
NoCo 7:07 PM - 18 May, 2021
Great idea!