Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Wave Form

-Eloy- 1:53 AM - 31 March, 2018
anybody else having a problem with waves glitching on Mac Pro 2.0.1 update ?
dj zaza 5:53 AM - 31 March, 2018
Serato knows there are problems with waveform, this exists with the beta, they also said during the test phase that there would be no correction in this version, so you have to wait for the next one. April 4 will release the one compatible with the Rane 72 and 12, and as seen from the video on Facebook of the presentation, the waveform seems ok.
Dj cuervo 11:18 PM - 4 April, 2018
DL the 32 bit verison. I have the waveform issue also. It does not happen in 32 bit version.
DjSyndic8 11:42 PM - 4 April, 2018
Quote:
DL the 32 bit verison. I have the waveform issue also. It does not happen in 32 bit version.

im getting butter smooth waves on MBP 2012 i7 2.6ghz 16gb ram SDJ Pro 2.0 ,DDJSX2

the odd glitch here and there while scrolling through crates but its improved alot on the new SDJ Pro 2.0
DJRodC 4:04 AM - 5 April, 2018
Waveform issue is still in Serato Dj Pro 2.0.2 64bit. Have it loaded and can still see it. Turning off Pitch-N-Time seems to fix audio drop outs but audio waveforms are still being truncated and sometimes jittery, but audio is ok.
david07 7:17 PM - 5 April, 2018
serato takes us for fools😒
GPRECISIONENT 12:55 AM - 6 April, 2018
Quote:
serato takes us for fools😒

I rolled back to Serato Dj 1.9.10 it seems to be not lagging as bad and i am not getting that quick instant glitch every couple mins on my both pc and mac laptops
david07 5:39 AM - 6 April, 2018
is no longer an excuse, the problem of waveforms and jumps should have been solved already
DJ Tecniq 9:44 AM - 6 April, 2018
Quote:
is no longer an excuse, the problem of waveforms and jumps should have been solved already
+1000...SSL wasn’t this jittery. SDJ has had no improvement when it comes to steady waveforms. Dunno why it’s such a task for them it makes SDJ look very unstable.
dj zaza 11:14 AM - 6 April, 2018
Dj Tecnicq, I understand that it can bother the waveform jerky, but I must contradict on the stability of the program, Serato dj is very stable, at least in my case, I have no sound abandonment, the only problem I'm experiencing and with P'nT and the dvs with pioneer S9, where when active it feels as if a noise reduction is activated, this with pitch at 0 and not. But I've already written a note of help.