Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

New Hardware - Announcing The Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3

7:00 PM, 5 Mar 2018
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Asu 9:57 PM - 16 April, 2018
love this little controller...with Serato DJ license...it's perfect for road gigs and flights
DONIE-D 10:04 PM - 14 September, 2018
So I use Serato Dj Pro with my DDJSX2.
Now I have the SB3 If I upgrade it to pro will it be just one Dj Pro software on my Laptop where I can
use DDJSX2 or my DDJSB3. (not Dj Pro for each)
Sahil Arora 1:03 PM - 28 November, 2018
This article is an interfacing with an abundance of informational www.webhostingonedollar.com information that is intriguing and luxuriously framed. I see your enduring work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get through.
King Melvin 7:27 AM - 20 January, 2019
I think pioneer should now give us the SB4, They should really try to make this controller better in every way, they should keep moving.
Anthony Lorez 9:16 AM - 29 March, 2019
Excellent article
arianapham 1:31 AM - 5 April, 2019
This controller is great. Thanks for a meaningful post
phamyen 2:04 AM - 5 April, 2019
I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing
Erin Israel 5:23 PM - 12 May, 2019
Sms marketing is progressing worldwide. It is becoming a tradition in all over the world to market their products nationally and internationally www.cleangrillsofgilbert.com promotes this type of business dealing. In this world everyone is interested in sending or receiving sms.
Erin Israel 3:42 AM - 22 May, 2019
Today the world moving forward to new and fashionable world . Women also gone much forward towards the fashion so why men should remain behind . I <a href="www.concretecountertopsofnewengland.com here</a> that people like you posting good stuff about men fashion as internet is full of ladies fashion .Positive post share other stuff.
Danielperez123 3:54 PM - 27 May, 2019
I appreciate that you give effort, writing and posting this type of topic. Thanks for sharing.
Meg | discoverziehler.com
Erin Israel 4:28 AM - 3 June, 2019
This great message is one of the best informative messages ever and I have learned a lot of things from it. It have really wonderful information and www.stpaulstampedconcrete.com are becoming very much popular and so common everywhere these days. There are a lot of people who haven't read about it before and now they will know everything about it.
Josef Smith 8:47 AM - 19 May, 2020
It is great to refresh the site with the progression of time so the clients can discover new www.webhostingscoupon.com iPage Promo Codes stuff here about your administrations. It is an extraordinary activity for the general population use to come here and need to think about your items.