Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

New Hardware - Announcing The Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3

7:00 PM, 5 Mar 2018
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
mimikaka 12:54 PM - 6 March, 2018
The layout inherits elements from Pioneer's DDJ-S series with jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons, independent Auto Loop buttons and all knobs and fader positions arranged in an easy-to-reach way that mimics professional gear.

Free online games madalin stunt cars 2: madalinstuntcars2.com
Asu 9:57 PM - 16 April, 2018
love this little controller...with Serato DJ license...it's perfect for road gigs and flights
Mesi 11:23 AM - 19 June, 2018
I haven't any word to regard this post....Really I am moved from this post....the individual who makes this post it was a dazzling human..thanks for showed this to us www.couponstechie.com
Webtechcoupon 12:26 PM - 6 September, 2018
You have posted an edifying an article about business and exchange issues. I have taken in a mind-boggling structure from this post which will help me an uncommon measure of future.
www.webtechcoupons.com
DONIE-D 10:04 PM - 14 September, 2018
So I use Serato Dj Pro with my DDJSX2.
Now I have the SB3 If I upgrade it to pro will it be just one Dj Pro software on my Laptop where I can
use DDJSX2 or my DDJSB3. (not Dj Pro for each)
Sahil Arora 1:03 PM - 28 November, 2018
This article is an interfacing with an abundance of informational www.webhostingonedollar.com information that is intriguing and luxuriously framed. I see your enduring work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get through.