Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

For you, What is the last best sounding DJ CONTROLER of all time (audio quality)

Mandra 7:07 PM - 30 January, 2018
For you, What is the last best sounding DJ CONTROLER of all time (audio quality output)? All brands
Mandra 7:09 PM - 30 January, 2018
cause a seller told me ALL controlers have the same sound quality from 100 to 2500€£$... loool
Cnspeace 8:09 PM - 30 January, 2018
Roland DJ-808. It's almost too loud though. Most people go in the firmware and adjust the decibels. But the sound is incredible.
938MyDJ 9:43 PM - 30 January, 2018
808 hands down!
DJ Tecniq 10:15 PM - 30 January, 2018
Hercules jogvision Lol kidding
DJ Marv the Maverick 4:38 PM - 1 February, 2018
Roland DJ 808.

Like he said you have to go into the utility to dial down the gain. I have mine at -3db and in some venues I even had to go done to -6db

That's the best sounding I've owned.

Don't be fooled by the seller.

Great sounding controllers

Roland DJ 808 (right size, best jog wheel, light to carry about, even has carry handles to lift it after a gig)

Pioneer DDJ SZ2 (big)

Denon DJ MCX8000 (if you can find one that isn't buggy)
DJ Unique 9:29 PM - 1 February, 2018
Quote:
Hercules jogvision Lol kidding

BuaHaHaHa
RR437T 10:09 PM - 1 February, 2018
Setting the controller up properly is just as important as the controller itself. Also, the quality of your music files makes a huge difference. Lossless is better than MP-3.

All other things being equal, the controller with the best analog stage should sound the best.

Some of the other posters brought up volume and loudness. Any comparison between 2 components should be done with volume levels matched. 99% of the time, someone will always pick the louder component as the one that sounds better. Its extremely difficult to listen around the differences in volume.