Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

things to learn from scratch live

R-A-C 9:22 PM - 3 December, 2017
scratch live might be legacy now but it had a bunch of things right. things i'd like to see making their way into DJ.

colors per deck
this might not be considered "modern" by the design dept. but it's practical and that should always have the upper hand in my opinion.
1 yellow, 2 blue, 3 green and 4 purple. that's good. you instantly see which is what. decent colors of course, not screaming neon style stuff like the traktor waveforms for exmaple.

deck order
3, 1, 2, 4 ... never made sense to me in stack mode. scratch live has 1 to 4 from top to bottom, that's the logical order.
of course this is a matter of taste so having a switch for that would be a good idea.

font sizes
time and bpm are the two major things i want and need to see. so these two should be the largest. the time display in stack mode however is way too small. about the same size as the bpm digits would be nice.

time display switch per deck
if i click on the time in stack mode it changes the time of all decks from remaining to elapsed or vice versa. in scratch live that worked per deck which is much better.

zoom levels
scratch live has one more zoom level which i use all the time so having that back would be nice, too.