Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Pioneer SR2 or Numark NVII (or Platinum?)

Swift1 11:43 PM - 16 November, 2017
Hey Guys,
which of the above ones have better sound quality for the bucks.
I know the new Sr2 comes with 24bit soundcard. The Numark has 16bit. Do you really hear the difference?
I'm a beginner, just got a cheap controller from a friends and wanna have something with more options.
First i had the option Numark Mixtrack Platinum + Dashboard (3 screens) + Full Serato for 440$.
Or i got another Deal with the SR2 and the Dashboard for 870$.

Do you hear the difference? I know there are a lot more options on the Sr2 .. but i doubt i need everything of it. What's your opinion?

Thank you for your answers in advance!
DJ Tecniq 12:14 AM - 17 November, 2017
Personally love my SR2. Great sound quality and DVS ability. Got it for $100 off @ $599 total. And i love the key sync and pitch changes it can do. Here’s a lil demo
youtu.be
DJ Tecniq 12:16 AM - 17 November, 2017
May want to check www.agiprodj.com they currently have a Black Friday discount code for VIP members. You can get a great deal whichever controller you choose. Cheers
Swift1 12:29 AM - 17 November, 2017
Quote:
May want to check www.agiprodj.com they currently have a Black Friday discount code for VIP members. You can get a great deal whichever controller you choose. Cheers

Quote:
Personally love my SR2. Great sound quality and DVS ability. Got it for $100 off @ $599 total. And i love the key sync and pitch changes it can do. Here’s a lil demo
youtu.be

Thank you very much!
DJ Tecniq 12:32 AM - 17 November, 2017
Check the link. You have to sign up as a member which is free. www.agiprodj.com
Logisticalstyles 4:00 PM - 17 November, 2017
I would skip the dashboard for both options.
Swift1 10:12 PM - 17 November, 2017
Bought the DDj-SR2 + Numark Dashboard + a nice cover for a Deal 900$.

The Dashboard is awesome, i don't even bother to watch at my screen.
And i can simply but my external 1tb hardrive into the Numark Dashboard and can play my music from this drive.

Thank you for your answers!