Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

serato keep releasing new versions with nothing new!!!

roger537 12:02 AM - 7 November, 2017
Everytime theres is an update to serato for the last 3 updates that i can think of. they must be thinking that their program is perfect and needs nothing else. i can can think of a bunch of stuff that we could use like better library. id like to hear your thoughts.
Hanginon 2:17 AM - 7 November, 2017
Serato DJ 1.9.99 - It kind of rolls right off your tongue!
DJMIYAGI 11:34 PM - 9 November, 2017
Quote:
Everytime theres is an update to serato for the last 3 updates that i can think of. they must be thinking that their program is perfect and needs nothing else. i can can think of a bunch of stuff that we could use like better library. id like to hear your thoughts.

Just because there aren't any new features in the last few build releases doesn't mean Serato is done adding features. A lot of new hardware was released recently and Serato is trying to keep up with all of the new gear. SDJ 2.0 should bring a lot more to the table as far a a build with new features. It happened with Scratch Live 2.0 back in 2010. Just be patient :)
roger537 11:40 PM - 9 November, 2017
Man i wish i was an optimist when it clmes to serato.
Blank_Disk 10:30 AM - 16 November, 2017
just sent an email to support asking why we have a suggestions section on the forum considering nothing has changed for years.
DJMIYAGI 9:05 PM - 16 November, 2017
Relax everyone. 2.0 is currently in private beta through invite only, and I've heard incredible things are coming. #patience
desioner 3:48 AM - 1 March, 2018
Quote:
Man i wish i was an optimist when it clmes to serato.

I wish I could be too… alas many things seem to fall on deaf ears.
Quote:
Relax everyone. 2.0 is currently in private beta through invite only, and I've heard incredible things are coming. #patience

While it's out now we can clearly see that they still refuse to implement things that have been wanted for years…
DJ Nostalgia 12:27 AM - 13 March, 2018
Better to make what you already have 'the best it can be' than to add new whistles and bells that only a handful of users will make use of - until the novelty wears off and you discover they have just added more options to go wrong!
abjacobs 9:00 PM - 17 March, 2018
Quote:
Better to make what you already have 'the best it can be' than to add new whistles and bells that only a handful of users will make use of - until the novelty wears off and you discover they have just added more options to go wrong!

Really? Have you noticed how accurate serato’s beat grid is(n’t)?
Blank_Disk 9:37 PM - 18 March, 2018
Been having a lot of slowdown and stutter with wave display
Blank_Disk 9:45 PM - 18 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Really? Have you noticed how accurate serato’s beat grid is(n’t)?

i been analysing drum and bass a lot and the grids have been pretty close, only a fraction off & i don't mind having tweak some tracks.