Serato DJ General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ, expansion packs and supported hardware

NS6ii Jog Wheels - Scratch mode not working

NorrisL 2:51 AM - 6 November, 2017
Hi all! I've been in contact with Numark regarding my NS6ii responding to scratching intermittently even though scratch mode is enabled. . When I try to scratch on the jog wheel, the controller responds as if it is a tempo control instead of scratching. Scratching maybe works 3 out 10 times when I try to scratch and the other times, it makes slight tempo changeThey've sent me a replacement controller while my first controller had an issue and the second controller is having the same issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?
DjSyndic8 6:28 AM - 6 November, 2017
Quote:
Hi all! I've been in contact with Numark regarding my NS6ii responding to scratching intermittently even though scratch mode is enabled. . When I try to scratch on the jog wheel, the controller responds as if it is a tempo control instead of scratching. Scratching maybe works 3 out 10 times when I try to scratch and the other times, it makes slight tempo changeThey've sent me a replacement controller while my first controller had an issue and the second controller is having the same issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?

have you updated your serato to the new version either Serato DJ 1.98 or 1.99

also try a different USB cable

what kind of laptop and operating system do u have??
NorrisL 3:00 PM - 6 November, 2017
Hi,

I'm running Serato 1.99 on:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)
Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

I will try a new USB cable to see if that resolves the issue.