Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Future Serato Dj

MM77 6:00 AM - 9 October, 2017
Hey!

I have been working with serato for many years, it works really well and really appreciates the stability of the software.
However, there are some updates I and certainly many other djs would see in the future.
I can mention a few things that would make it easier for us to work and maybe stop the trick after looking for other goodies in other dj programs.
- More options for "track than warning", like 20, 30, 45 seconds and preferably another color when indicated
- Choice of "show minute markers" in waveform
- larger scale on waveform to more easily see the structure of the entire song

Otherwise, awesome work with a stable dj program and many new great possibilities.

Good luck!
kematocha 6:46 PM - 14 October, 2017
Or possibly measures till end.
Laz219 3:39 PM - 25 October, 2017
Just in regard to the last one, you know you can zoom in/out the waveform? Or do you want it to go further?
kematocha 1:24 AM - 26 October, 2017
I am more referring to knowing how many bars I have left. So If I have a 4 or 8 bar intro and I have a song that I want to end pretty much as soon as the vocals or the drop happens on the incoming song I have a better idea how to put it together on the fly. More or less just for doing something you just need to make work in a pinch. I use the DDJ-SX2 which has the track warning on the jog wheels but I guess if your bar markers could be made to count down I could know better if I had the drop in the right place. Just an extra tool I suppose, I've gotten by without so far. Most anything I prep ahead of time has my mix out points marked.
Jaywoo 8:12 PM - 27 October, 2017
I’d love to see flip be able to read the new bpm after creating a flip. I was messing around the other day and had trouble mixing with the new flip because I was clueless to the new bpm. It took a while of trial and error befor I could locate a song that would match quickly.