Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

some missing feature

jsblack 3:28 AM - 12 September, 2017
Hi,

I'm actually enjoying a lot demoing SERATO SAMPLE, it's a great/neat Tool that i will buy for sure. I am missing some feature tough..

- Being able to eject a track while keeping some cells to load another track and set some new cells And being able to Save all slices in a SERATO/SAMPLE folder in Logic/DAW folder project.
Like that if you loose the track where your samples are from , you still have the slices to work with..

- What would be really neat too: being able to reorganise the cells once editing is done.
To play samples on piano keyboard, sometimes it's easier to play them in a different order .. didn't found the way to exchange cells position..
A control clic on each cell with a menu like - copy paste - exchange two cells.. etc would be neat..

- Resizable GUI

(More optional):

- Undo Redo arrows

- ADSR per cells to shape the samples like we’ve been doing with hardware sampler (ASR-10 for me)

- Some looping mode per slice ( forward and backward looping is useful..)

ElizabethDaniel 8:59 AM - 4 August, 2023
Hy there i can see your post and i have some suggestion

If there's a missing feature in a particular product, application, or service you are using, the best course of action is to contact the product's support team or the developers directly. They can address your concerns, provide information on upcoming updates, and consider user feedback for future improvements. www.myaarpmedicare.dev

If you can provide more details about the product or context in question, I may be able to offer more specific guidance or suggestions.

Thanks and regards
ElizabethDaniel