Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

No more subcrate searching without search box.

phil phader 1:21 AM - 12 September, 2017
Ever since 1.9.6. (or was it 1.9.5.?) i'm pretty annoyed by not being able to search without the search box in any of my crates.
I got all of my songs named to same way, starting with the artist and all the ID-Tags deleted.
This way and with enabling "playback keys use shift" i was in the past able to search songs just by typing in the artist name. Without using the search box.
Or when crate rows sorted by BPM i could jump to any tempo by tipping the according digits.
Now this functionality is limited to the "all" folder. In all of the crates it is disabled and i always need to go back to "all" or use the search box which is way more complicated and time consuming.

Help. Please. It's so annoying.
Que Yi 6:25 PM - 22 September, 2017
I've noticed a similar issue where I'm not able to "tap" to a particular bpm range while inside of my crates. There was a workaround where you had to go into settings and turn a feature on and off a couple of times. This worked for me once. I've had two additional gigs where the functionality was not there. This was not cool and acceptable at all. I have another gig tomorrow. Can someone please fix this issue. It's extremely annoying to have to waste time on a trial and error fix. Totally throws off my rhythm.