Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Deleting cue points in batch

DJ CAPRO 6:09 PM - 11 September, 2017
I'm a Mixed In Key user and I decided to rescan my full library (2TB) not realizing that they added a Add Cue Points feature and decided to have it checked by default. Now I have 8 random and useless cue points on nearly everything and I have to manually delete each point which will literally take years

I'm hoping for a feature that allows you to clear existing cue points in DJ, maybe a checkbox when Analyzing. I heard that rescanning ID3 tags in iTunes would clear everything (including beatgrids) but it doesn't appear to. I was willing to erase mountains of work and start from scratch...

I've scoured the net for an answer (including the Mixed in Key forums) but looks as though there isn't one currently. Hoping you can help!

Many thanks
Wavespeech 3:52 PM - 15 September, 2017
You can bulk remove tags using the extended tag feature in MP3Tag.
Would tag a while on 2TB no doubt but not as long as DIY.
Marv Incredible 11:05 PM - 20 September, 2017
It's ridiculous that MIK don't provide a way to batch delete their own cue points. I thought that when they first released it and am disappointed to see they haven't done anything about it. It's part of the reason I don't use any of their products. I just don't like the way they operate.
taz07rx 6:25 AM - 23 September, 2017
I manage to delete CUE using an external id3 editor tools (like kid3 audio tagger) but i agree it would be more easly if serato provide this type of feature.

There are two ids to delete in tag2 named "markers" and "markersv2". No need to re-analyse or re-scan id3 tag inside serato. The cue points are just removed from serato and you can then add newer and the ids are automatically recreate.