Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Numark N4 No sound

DJ MIKEY MIKE MMM 9:40 AM - 25 August, 2017
Help ! , I am getting no sound from my Numark N4 using Serato DJ Intro , Last night I tried my back up controller Numark Mixtrack Pro 2 on the Laptop and it worked fine but this morning connected the N4 and got no sound everything was playing on the display just no audio . Im wondering if last night when I connected the Mixtrack Controller if somehow all the sound is going to that controller as when i first connected it got an icon of "Hardware Installing"?? I did try the Mixtrack this morning too and it worked fine so is all the audio going to just that controller?
My specs
Serato DJ Intro
Lenovo Laptop using Intel i3 processor
Windows 10

Regards Mike
DJ Tecniq 11:37 AM - 25 August, 2017
Great question if you've had your Numark N4 for awhile I would def maybe try a new USB cable however also check your sound settings on laptop to make sure it's using the correct device when plugged in. Hope that helps
DJ MIKEY MIKE MMM 12:10 PM - 25 August, 2017
Hi , Ive just found sound settings and it did say problem with speaker for N4 and clicked the reenable option , my Numark N4 Is at home so will connect it when I get in and try it out , should that solve it ?

Regards Mike
DJ Tecniq 1:30 AM - 26 August, 2017
Quote:
Hi , Ive just found sound settings and it did say problem with speaker for N4 and clicked the reenable option , my Numark N4 Is at home so will connect it when I get in and try it out , should that solve it ?

Regards Mike
Not positive there's no telling with windows machines and their drivers. Let us know.
dampcourse 3:12 PM - 14 September, 2017
hi I have the same problem on my Numark N4 I tried changing USB cable but still no sound...serato dj intro on lenovo windows 10 as well please help
Quote:

Regards Mike