Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

Does Serato Sample work with Garage Band?

Flashed 6:24 PM - 22 August, 2017
Does Serato Sample work with Garage Band?
Serato, Support
Dave. 3:23 AM - 25 August, 2017
Yep! Are you having trouble setting up Serato Sample with GarageBand?
By.Tee 3:45 PM - 21 September, 2017
Dave w: I'm having trouble setting up Serato Sample with Garageband, do you have any information that could help?
Serato, Support
Dave. 1:02 AM - 22 September, 2017
Yep sure.

To begin with, run through the Serato Sample installation Guide below:

- support.serato.com

Once you've done this, open Garageband and ensure that Audio Units are enabled in your Garageband preferences, under the Audio/MIDI tab. Once you've done so, you should be able load Serato Sample by adding a new instrument, then selecting Serato Sample via Plugins (under the software instrument controls panel.

Let me know if you need further help!

- Dave.
DjYran Alcantara 6:50 PM - 24 February, 2018
Hello, Dave.

Following the steps without success.
Do you have another way?

Thank you

DJ iran Alcantara
Serato, Support
Dave. 4:40 AM - 17 April, 2018
Hi DjYran Alcantara,

Sorry I haven't seen this message until now. Did you manage to get Garageband working with Serato Sample?

If not, please open a help request (using the green button at the bottom of this page) so our support team can investigate this further.
FeralMSSTYK 5:05 PM - 12 August, 2018
I’m also trying to get this to work. But I’m stuck at the very beginning- there is no sick option as ‘Audio Units’ available under Audio/Midi. Please advise!

Thank you.
DjWig 3:45 AM - 14 August, 2018
You got the latest updates for all?
FeralMSSTYK 1:25 PM - 14 August, 2018
No I’m on High Sierra 10.12.3 -the OS update kills serato itch functions I use with all sorts of equipment. Not willing to give it up but just want to get my sliced up tracks from GarageBand to serato. Older versions of garage band used to allow me to drag and drop a song sliced into a track- track by track- into a new song that i could save to iTunes as a sort of work around. For some reason even that isn’t working. I just wanna use my loops - was hoping there was something on the serato end that isn’t the simple sample function or an upgrade purchase.
fab15 6:50 PM - 13 November, 2018
I've just purchased serato sample. It works great with ableton (as a VST) live but when a try to use it as an audio unit in garageband, I have a error message to say that garaband has quit and need to be restarted but i can still use garageband (strange).
-> The main issue is when i open serato sample, there is no more letter on each rectangle for each sample

MacbookPro 2018
MacOS Mojave 10.14.1
Garageband 10.3.1
Serato Sample 1.1.0.126200