Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Numark Mixtrack Platinum - Access more than 4 cues and loops

Howzer 8:58 PM - 21 July, 2017
I got the Mixtrack Platinum. Really dig it - compact, but the jog wheels feel good and the screens are a nice touch.

I've been dutifully analyzing my tracks in Serato DJ, setting cue points, marking loops, etc. I don't know if it's possible to access more than the first 4 cue points with this controller, and I can find NO way to access the loops without manually triggering them on my Mac while playing (which ain' great, you know?)

Anyone have any experience with Serato and this controller?
DjSyndic8 4:43 AM - 22 July, 2017
Quote:
I got the Mixtrack Platinum. Really dig it - compact, but the jog wheels feel good and the screens are a nice touch.

I've been dutifully analyzing my tracks in Serato DJ, setting cue points, marking loops, etc. I don't know if it's possible to access more than the first 4 cue points with this controller, and I can find NO way to access the loops without manually triggering them on my Mac while playing (which ain' great, you know?)

Anyone have any experience with Serato and this controller?

I have the same issue with the DDJ SB2 same thing I created a discussion and no one seems to know Ive researched on line and nothing

the only alternative is I have the traktor f1 midi controller and if you plug that in you will be able to map the pads for the other 4 samples
Howzer 1:51 PM - 22 July, 2017
"community", am I right?

Thanks for responding. Was hoping not to have to add another controller.
DJ Tecniq 9:37 PM - 23 July, 2017
I don't think its possible to access more options from the controller I think that's one of the limitations when buying smaller units they are entry level controllers so they are limited unlike the more expensive decks.
Howzer 10:30 PM - 23 July, 2017
Probably right. Practice and save, I guess.