Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Pulselocker Offline Library loading times ?

Will08272 1:27 AM - 18 July, 2017
Wanted to see if I'm experiencing an isolated issue before making a help request. I have about a 1000 tracks downloaded from Pulselocker and noticed that the time loading the offline pulselocker files while I'm not connected to the internet vs being connected to the internet is quite substantial to say the least. On multiple occasions it has taken 5 mins or more when not connected to load. Anyone else run into this ?
deejdave 2:03 AM - 18 July, 2017
WOW. Instant for me but I do not have nearly 1000 tracks. I still firmly believe in owning the tracks I want so I will only use PL to stream and download any tracks I do not pan to keep (wedding playlists, sweet 16 candle ceremony tracks, etc.) this means I will have 20 at most at any given time and I switch them back to "stream only" directly following the gig.
TESTADURA 10:12 PM - 20 July, 2017
Same issue here, i'm thinking 5 mins is down playing it. I also have an issue if i open serato without wifi on EVERY song i've deleted or pulselocker has removed from their library will appear and they cannot be deleted (again...opening serato without wifi on).
deejdave 11:21 PM - 20 July, 2017
It sounds like the "registry" for your account is not being updated when closing. Then the next time you open it isn't updating again because of the no internet connection.
Will08272 5:56 PM - 21 July, 2017
Quote:
It sounds like the "registry" for your account is not being updated when closing. Then the next time you open it isn't updating again because of the no internet connection.

I wonder if this is also causing my account to still appear as a trial account on the screen where you enter the sign in details, which together is contributing to the long load times. Gonna run a test.
deejdave 5:05 AM - 22 July, 2017
Trial account on Serato or Pulselocker? If Pulselocker (site) I may have a fix for you.
Will08272 1:28 PM - 22 July, 2017
Quote:
Trial account on Serato or Pulselocker? If Pulselocker (site) I may have a fix for you.

All is good on the Pulselocker site, within Serato even after signing in and out of the account several times, it still shows as being a trial user. I got in contact with Pulselocker and they are looking into the matter. Wonder if it's something in the Pulselocker api meant to work that way by design.
deejdave 9:02 PM - 22 July, 2017
I am having trouble remembering what that even is. What are the indications / limitations of a trial user account? Is is just in the setup menu? I don't remember ever having any limitations either.
Will08272 5:40 PM - 23 July, 2017
I dont think there are any limitations, when i did my trial, everything was functioning as it is now. I feel that it maybe by design to work in this way.
deejdave 1:38 AM - 24 July, 2017
So what is the difference between trial and sub? I mean as in where is it even indicated etc? I went from beta to sub so I never had an actual trial account.