Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

PRO TIP: Recover Unsaved Recordings

10:33 PM, 28 Jun 2017
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
David Marshall 7:11 PM - 14 July, 2017
Where does it normally save them then because I can only find them in that folder?
roberto67 8:43 AM - 15 July, 2017
I wanted to know why you do not even mp3 recordings and not WAW since in Europe you use MP3.
Thank you
henryb 9:30 PM - 25 September, 2017
is there another location where unsaved recordings are saved? (I had a moron unplug the power cable to my ddj-sx2, which immediately - of course - went on offline mode, while I has recording a set. Is all the recording that I was recording till that moment lost forever, or has SDJ made sure that these recording are automatically saved somewhere? (And, if not, WHY NOT?)
henryb 9:33 PM - 25 September, 2017
(and, no, it wasn't in the "recording temp" folder as I didn't actually shut SDJ down myself, it was an accident that simply happen when you are surrounded by imbeciles, and which may also happen when there's a power cut (more idiots there too, just maybe not in your immediate vicinity...)
Janek Picanté 2:40 PM - 30 October, 2017
Quote:
(and, no, it wasn't in the "recording temp" folder as I didn't actually shut SDJ down myself, it was an accident that simply happen when you are surrounded by imbeciles, and which may also happen when there's a power cut (more idiots there too, just maybe not in your immediate vicinity...)

Hi!

Just have joined to this website and I accidentally lost 2nd part of my latest 2-piece set recording and I thought it was lost until I saw this thread posted here.
It wasn't in the C: but on my HDD D: where my others sets were placed. Dunno why, but somehow I got there also serato-folder where I could find the recording temp and my lost recording also. I thought I missed 1h of my set to smithereens.

Did you find your's yet?