Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

LOL Serato Tech Team Needs to be fired

DjSyndic8 8:51 AM - 12 June, 2017
this is a joke......spam post one after another Serato u need to take some of those profits and hire professionals to better maintain your forums..............

serato bans me for no reason I asked tech support why I was banned all I got was a fart in the wind and no response.... I asked them if my account was hacked I got 2 farts in the wind and no response....

my accounts and settings is totally fucked up and still no response I dont know if hackers stuffed up my account or is it serato

might as well change the "Serato General Discussion" to "Spam Free For All" had enough
The Return of Dj Sparky 6:00 PM - 12 June, 2017
아무도 신경 쓰지 않는다
Caley Martin 6:12 PM - 12 June, 2017
Quote:
아무도 신경 쓰지 않는다

플러스 1
Despo 6:16 PM - 12 June, 2017
북한은 최고의 한국입니다. 세라토 이것을 고쳐주세요
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:27 PM - 12 June, 2017
Hey Syndic8,

We're working on a few things we should resolve the spam issues. I've also followed up your ticket and will make sure you get a more detailed response into why your account was banned.

Cheers.
DjSyndic8 12:33 AM - 13 June, 2017
Quote:
Hey Syndic8,

We're working on a few things we should resolve the spam issues. I've also followed up your ticket and will make sure you get a more detailed response into why your account was banned.

Cheers.

Cool thanks Jordan I just got a reply.... alls I was worried about was my account been hacked but all good I think it would be another month before things calm down thanks anyways bro :)
DjSyndic8 12:35 AM - 13 June, 2017
sparky the clown heres a responseto your question ------------吃了一袋泡沫
DJ Tecniq 1:53 AM - 13 June, 2017
They just blasted the forum again. These japs want an echo out fix one of them personally messaged me. They aren't stopping until it's fixed😬
deejdave 2:52 AM - 13 June, 2017
Quote:
They just blasted the forum again. These japs want an echo out fix one of them personally messaged me. They aren't stopping until it's fixed😬

Not nice to call the Chinese "Japs".............
DJ Tecniq 3:28 AM - 13 June, 2017
Quote:
Correction chinese. My bad
pdidy 7:15 AM - 13 June, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

en.m.wikipedia.org
DJ Tecniq 12:18 PM - 13 June, 2017
lmao so it's pretty much normal.
Caley Martin 4:56 PM - 13 June, 2017
Quote:

"Today it is generally regarded as an ethnic slur among Japanese minority populations in other countries, although English-speaking countries differ in the degree to which they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term very controversial or extremely offensive, even when used as an abbreviation. In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, during and after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory."
Jay Free 5:21 PM - 13 June, 2017
the ENTIRE first page except this is SPAM
DjSyndic8 8:05 AM - 14 June, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

lmao I guess they all look the same ay Techniq :)
Despo 2:32 PM - 14 June, 2017
它越來越糟
Logisticalstyles 3:02 PM - 14 June, 2017
Quote:
the ENTIRE first 8 pages except this are SPAM

fixed
DJ Val-BKNY11203 5:20 PM - 14 June, 2017
Quote:

I only thought you were a dick before, but this pretty much solidifies it.
The Lazy One 6:15 PM - 14 June, 2017
Quote:
the ENTIRE first page except this is SPAM

the entire next 20 pages ...
Mr. Goodkat 6:56 PM - 14 June, 2017
Quote:

racism is hella normal to trump voters
popnwave 2:05 AM - 15 June, 2017
These days it's hard to tell if DJs are truly racist or just stupid.

Can't troubleshoot their own shit, bitch about spam on the forums (do they not have ANYTHING else to do, like maybe fix their own stuff?), blah blah blah.

Sad part is, this place is still more functional as a community than most of the hardware (PIO, Denon, Numark) or software forums (Traktor, VDJ).
DJ Tecniq 4:07 AM - 15 June, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't even care to read the whole link...whoops
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:31 PM - 15 June, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why would you? Your comments told me all I needed to know.
DJ Tecniq 8:05 PM - 15 June, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why would you? Your comments told me all I needed to know.
That I'm racists? You guessed it buddy....Seriously I said "japs" it is no different than saying "whitey" or "cracker" I got plenty of tissues over here if you need one.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 11:14 PM - 15 June, 2017
I'd definitely consider it an offensive term. @DJ Tecniq, please consider your choice of language when posting here. You may not be trying to be offensive, but it still is.
deejdave 1:19 AM - 16 June, 2017
Keep in mind ignorance is the number one cause of all racism and also keep in mind "not knowing" is the definition of ignorance so not knowing a term is offensive is not really the best excuse for using it. Instead of attempting to justify perhaps apologizing is the best way to move on from this. As has been mentioned many times before it is your choice of words that disguise your sometimes good intentions.