Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Trail problems

DJ BaDasHeD 11:31 PM - 8 June, 2017
Does anybody have issues with starting trail?

like I got 3 accounts non of them are usable like 1 says trail expired but the other 2 only says buy serato dj for 99 USD.

I tried making new account not worked out and cleaned all the data and stuff from my macbook tried versions are 1.9 and above did not try the older versions yet.
DJ Tecniq 12:07 AM - 9 June, 2017
Trial*
DJ BaDasHeD 1:18 AM - 9 June, 2017
Quote:
Trial*

hehe :p I was a bit frustrated never look what I write and always someone mention it haha
Serato, Support
Jordan L 2:13 AM - 9 June, 2017
Hey there,

Have you already activated the trial before on any of these accounts or your computer?

Cheers.
Laz219 5:34 AM - 9 June, 2017
Why do you have so many accounts?
DJ BaDasHeD 6:16 PM - 9 June, 2017
Quote:
Hey there,

Have you already activated the trial before on any of these accounts or your computer?

Cheers.
of the 3 accounts 2 where activated when I SDJ 1.8 was new then and the 3th one worked with 1.9 which expired yesterday but can't use 1.9.6 with 1 account. thats the only activations never activated after that.
DJ BaDasHeD 6:19 PM - 9 June, 2017
Quote:
Why do you have so many accounts?

haha good question I have prived one for school and work. When one didn't work I was like try with other one not working then other one, thats why so much accounts and why all registered on Serato :p
Laz219 12:51 AM - 11 June, 2017
fair enough- just seems complicated if you start buying expansions and such.
DJ BaDasHeD 3:13 AM - 11 June, 2017
Quote:
fair enough- just seems complicated if you start buying expansions and such.

What do you exactly mean?
Serato, Support
Jordan L 10:09 PM - 11 June, 2017
Hey,

If you recently had a trial that expired you won't be able to activate any other trials on that account or the same computer.
DJ BaDasHeD 8:44 PM - 11 July, 2017
Quote:
Hey,

If you recently had a trial that expired you won't be able to activate any other trials on that account or the same computer.

This discussion can be closed I Purchased Serato suit and able to use with 1.9.6 thanks for the help and time!