Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Pulselocker no longer available in the US? Or just broken?

Psythik 5:55 AM - 26 May, 2017
Already sent the Pulselocker team an email, but I figured I'd get a faster response here.

Tried to start the trial and I'm greeted with this lovely message:

pulselocker.com

In case the link doesn't work, it's an error message saying that Pulselocker is only available in the US, Canada, and the UK. Thing is, I'm about 99.96% sure that Arizona is still part of the United States. I'm not using any sort of VPN or Proxy that could trick the website into thinking I'm somewhere else. Tried the site in both Firefox and Chrome with Adblock & NoScript disabled to no avail.

So next I tried starting the trial from within Serato itself but one of two things happens: either I get an error saying "invalid Pulselocker account" like it's trying to log me in instead of creating a new account (Obviously it's an invalid account because it doesn't exist yet!), or I get a 404 page.

What's going on here? I was hoping I'd be able to try it out during a gig this Saturday night, but unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to unless the Pulselocker team comes though with a prompt response, or anybody on here knows of a workaround.
Psythik 6:16 AM - 26 May, 2017
Remembered my old login, and now Pulselocker works perfectly. Apparently they have ways of knowing if someone is trying to get a second free trial using another email address. I didn't even know such a thing was possible.

They should probably work on making an error message stating that they caught you trying to cheat, instead of confusing people like me and wasting everyone's time by encouraging us to make pointless topics like this.
deejdave 1:19 PM - 26 May, 2017
Are you upset they are not more accommodating in your attempt to cheat them? Lol. I am sure if you e-mailed them they would extend your trial.