Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Sorting Cues *&/OR* Loops Chronologically or Show *ALL* Loops in waveform

lindsaymar 3:03 PM - 12 April, 2017
Is Serato planning on separating the ability to sort Cues & Loops so we have the option of just sorting Cues and/or Loops?

This 1.9.6 version has screwed up my work flow because I like my Cues in chronological order but Loops I leave the first slot of mine blank (if I only have 1 saved loop) to signify that the only loop slot I have is in the second Loop slot & signifies to me that that loop is at the end of the track.
If I switch Sort Cues & Loops Chronologically [on] the loops in the second slot (with none in the first slot) get moved to the first slot and there's no easy way of knowing where the loops are in the track.
If I switch the feature [off] then it's a pain to keep my cues in chronological order.

This would be a moot point if Serato showed you where *all* your saved loops were on the track waveform. And would probably be the best fix IMHO.

Is this just me that's having this issue?
lindsaymar 12:35 AM - 13 April, 2017
the second paragraph should just say:
I like to leave a blank space in the first loop slot, if I don't have a loop at the start of the track, to signify that the loop in the 2nd slot is in the middle or end of the track.
I can't do that without giving up having my cues in chronological order since 1.9.6.

Sorry to be so confusing. I need more sleep :)
lindsaymar 2:09 PM - 17 September, 2017
*crickets*....
No-one...
Bueller, Bueller....