Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

MC7000 track will not load if you scroll and click too fast

msoultan 7:31 AM - 23 February, 2017
If you're scrolling through tracks and you turn and load a track to quickly, it will not load the track you've selecting. I'm guessing the delay is implemented to handle double clicking the knob for instant doubles, but it should be smart enough to know that the knob was turned between clicks and just load the next track that is selected. This gets really annoying if you're trying to move quickly through your library and now you have to slow down because the software isn't smart enough to notice that the knob was rotated. I also noticed that if you rotate the selection knob to another track, press it and then quickly press the selection knob on the other deck it will instant double the track to the other deck - in other words, it's recognizing the selector knobs being pressed one after the other as a double click.

Anyways, here's a video of the annoying behavior described above:

Watchwww.youtube.com

You'll notice when I slow down that the track actually changes, otherwise the press is not registered.
DJ Marv the Maverick 7:31 AM - 28 February, 2017
Thats crazy. does the same happen with instant double?
msoultan 7:34 AM - 28 February, 2017
Instant double has no problem - it works.

I'm guessing this delay is built in such that it's waiting some amount of time between clicks so as whether to load the track again, or instant double. However, if you click once, rotate the knob, and then click again, it's no longer a double click because the two clicks were separated by a knob rotation. It seems like Serato isn't taking notice of that rotation.