Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

pioneer controler DDJ SX2 internal power panel circuit board

peterprest2065 11:18 AM - 22 February, 2017
I need information. I have a pioneer controller DDJ SX2, my boy recently connected it to the wall socket, without using the power adapter. The direct current blew the internal power panel circuit board. I have browsed through all the online parts sellers, I could not find where to buy the internal power panel circuit board, Please kindly direct me to an online shop or part seller, where i can order the internal power panel circuit board, and kindly tell me the part number of the internal power panel circuit board.
Peter
Serato, Support
Mitch H 3:39 AM - 23 February, 2017
Hey Petter,

Unfortunately this is an issue to talk to Pioneer DJ about. They look after the hardware side of things and should be able to point you in the right direction.

You can contact Pioneer DJ support here - www.pioneerdj.com
FrancoisG 9:36 AM - 6 March, 2017
Hello Peter,

I do not know the internal differences between DDJ-SX and DDJ-SX2, but
- if DDJ-SX2 is built the same way as DDJ-SX,
- the circuit board wired to the power supply is called by Pioneer DSP PCB ASSY

Pioneer spare parts website is here parts.pioneerelectronics.com
and this circuit board is the most expensive: parts.pioneerelectronics.com
https://serato.com/user/id:8496685 1:19 PM - 4 April, 2019
@FrancoisG they have a great between DDJ SX2 and DDJ SX. the board connection are so and very different
Brat Steve 10:19 AM - 8 April, 2019
This kind of requirement which will be going to manage it in such a part where it will be going to manage in such which will be going to proceed it through netgears.support that will make the changes for it.
DJ Tecniq 6:53 AM - 9 April, 2019
You could also find a Pioneer DJ Service Center in your area. Link here www.pioneerdj.com
brainstorm21 1:02 PM - 27 April, 2019
Agree with Dj Tecniq
MBiggar 6:39 AM - 8 June, 2019
We’re you able to fix it? I am currently trying to source the same board. Cheers
https://serato.com/user/id:8496685 4:40 PM - 11 August, 2019
Yeah I was able to fix it ... I couldn't get the board to buy so I had to repair it
MBiggar 2:20 AM - 13 September, 2019
Thanks for your reply! Do you remember what components you replaced? Cheers
BlendyBoy 6:10 AM - 16 September, 2019
How did you repair it please? Currently experiencing power difficulties. Won’t turn on
Thanks