Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Quartz support for Instagram, mms, text message and twitter

DJ 1on 6:19 PM - 14 February, 2017
I am working on a software that will collect hashtag info from Instagram as well as hooking your personal phone to your computer to collect any new text message with a hashtag and mms messages and create an rss file that will refresh in interval. This will display its content using quartz on ME or Serato Video, I will leave it open so people can customize as they please. I will also be adding swear words and content filter so you can choose what to display.

My hope is to incorporate Facebook in the future as well,

I will be designing it using open source license so it can be improved on.

Is anyone interested in this?
popnwave 7:06 PM - 14 February, 2017
jammtext.com has a pretty good leg up on this and it runs with or without ME/SV.

Before you invest too much time I'd look and see what you think you can offer beyond what's out there.
DJ 1on 8:52 PM - 14 February, 2017
I do not mind spending my time working on it, which I am currently doing. I really do not see the point paying for a monthly service when I am capable of creating it myself and putting it out for free for everyone to use.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 11:31 PM - 14 February, 2017
Sure I'm down to try it out. I've also been using a free version (IFTTT, Twitter and Instagram) but would love mms and text messaging as well.
DJ 1on 8:06 PM - 24 March, 2017
Initial release will only support Text And MMS but I will improve on it later.

It will only support android devices.
Oscar Troya 4:56 AM - 4 June, 2017
i would love to try this out. DJ 1on please post your progress. Thanks
DJ Bigdad 8:53 PM - 21 June, 2017
Id be interested in looking at your code as well. iPhone users are over half of the population so dont forget about us lol. Id love to see what you got!