Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Overall crates and smartcrates improvment

DJ Little Nemo 12:37 PM - 20 January, 2017
I use a lot crates, smartcrates, and subcrates.
And the way it is managed in Serato Dj is a non-sense and so time-consuming.

Please could you improve these fetaures :

1/ ability to copy & paste a crate/smart crate
=> useful when you have a lot of smart crates with some minor change in the rules. It is so annoying to make a create smart crate with no rules and recreate all the rules just for one change.

2/ when you add a crate/smartcrate, put it INSIDE the crate where you are
=> why ALWAYS put the new added crate down to the list of all crate. in any software manging directories, when you create a directory, it is put inside the directory where you actually are !

2.1 / when you add a crate/smartcrate, ask for the name in the window panel !
why adding 'crate 1', 'create 2' , and not asking immeditaley for the name of the crate ?

3/ ability to move several crates/smartcrates in one time
you CANNOT drag and drop multiple crates, you have to do it one by one. So annoying.

You get the idea : please improve the crates management as any software managing directories will do.

Thanks
vjMeely 5:44 PM - 20 January, 2017
@DJ Little Nemo when I suggest to people that Serato does a lot of "dumb" things, they look at me like I'm the dummy. You see for yourself that just because Serato does something one way, does not mean that its already "the best way". When you have no point of reference, I guess you become accepting. But if you are a progressive thinker, then you realize. Now if Serato devs would only listen....
Angel B 3:35 PM - 25 January, 2017
+1