DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Please help fellow dj's

DJZigs 7:49 PM - 18 January, 2017
Broken ns7iii, could really use some help! gofundme.com/79a5rnd8
popnwave 7:52 PM - 18 January, 2017
And I thought I'd seen it all.......
Taipanic 9:16 PM - 18 January, 2017
You DJ so bad...
DJZigs 10:28 PM - 18 January, 2017
i was very sad when it quit working, i saved for a long time to buy it. its an amazing machine but now its out of warranty.
The Return of Dj Sparky 10:43 PM - 18 January, 2017
I'm sure you could sell the baby for $2000

you can always make another one
DJZigs 4:02 AM - 19 January, 2017
very funny....
The Return of Dj Sparky 3:16 PM - 19 January, 2017
what's very funny is you looking for others to buy you dj equipment,

and what's even funnier is the fact it appears you never has a NS7 III but in fact the original NS7, looking at the evidence

www.facebook.com
Gio Alex 3:44 PM - 19 January, 2017
Donate sperm or get a gig somewhere.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 6:39 PM - 19 January, 2017
Quote:

and what's even funnier is the fact it appears you never has a NS7 III but in fact the original NS7, looking at the evidence

www.facebook.com

Welp...didn't see that coming.
d:raf 6:56 PM - 19 January, 2017
Damn, Guitar Center should have told me about this "gofundme" extended warranty program; I wouldn't have wasted money on buying backups.
Gio Alex 7:51 PM - 19 January, 2017
Quote:
Damn, Guitar Center should have told me about this "gofundme" extended warranty program; I wouldn't have wasted money on buying backups.

Ha! Good one
Mr. Goodkat 10:19 PM - 19 January, 2017
almost guarateed some sort of drug use is involved here
Gio Alex 10:38 PM - 19 January, 2017
Quote:
almost guaranteed some sort of drug use is involved here

Ha!
Taipanic 11:45 PM - 19 January, 2017
I'm keeping tabs. If this works I'm posting to the Ferrari Forum
DJZigs 4:20 PM - 20 January, 2017
Quote:

www.facebook.com

first off that picture was taken from a wedding in 2012, get your facts straight. i was reaching out to fellow djs for help but i guess there is not a loyal group here to help people with the same interests.

Quote:
almost guarateed some sort of drug use is involved here

YEA SO MANY DRUGS MAN
Gio Alex 4:53 PM - 20 January, 2017
Quote:
i was reaching out to fellow djs for help but i guess there is not a loyal group here to help people with the same interests.

Loyal? LOL

Also, what's stopping from getting a job or picking up an extra shift somewhere? Something tells me you were born in 1999 or something.
Mr. Goodkat 5:52 PM - 20 January, 2017
YOU GOT A KID BRO GO DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO FEED KID - BEGGING NOT AN OPTION
DJ Marv the Maverick 6:58 PM - 20 January, 2017
Quote:
I'm keeping tabs. If this works I'm posting to the Ferrari Forum

Tracking :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:02 PM - 20 January, 2017
Quote:
i guess there is not a loyal group here to help people with the same interests.

A) loyal? Dude we dont even know who you are!

B) you going to have trouble finding groups of people who share your interest when your interest involves you being handed free money to buy toys
DJ Reflex 10:43 PM - 20 January, 2017
Quote:
B) you going to have trouble finding groups of people who share your interest when your interest involves you being handed free money to buy toys

Not sure about that one... There are plenty of people he'd get along with!
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:50 PM - 21 January, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Not sure about that one... There are plenty of people he'd get along with!

you think there are a lot of groups out there who's interest are giving him their money to buy things? Can you point me to these groups
DJ Reflex 5:04 PM - 21 January, 2017
LOL - I meant there is no shortage of people looking for free handouts.
Chrisjin 12:29 AM - 22 January, 2017
unreal
Gio Alex 4:04 PM - 23 January, 2017
Quote:
LOL - I meant there is no shortage of people looking for free handouts.

LOL this.
DJMark 6:15 PM - 23 January, 2017
Quote:
Donate sperm

Please no, we don't need copies.
Gio Alex 6:31 PM - 23 January, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Donate sperm

Please no, we don't need copies.

static1.comicvine.com
DTweed 6:47 PM - 23 January, 2017
Quote:
gofundme.com/79a5rnd8

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here but If you really need to get a replacement why dont you aim for the original NS7 you can get a used one off of eBay for like $300. you asking people who dont know you to fund you for a $2,000 machine seems very selfish and bogus.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:54 PM - 23 January, 2017
5 days and still nothing yet...

Tracking - lol

Way back in the stone ages, i started with 2 technics D202 turntables with lil pitch wheel - took part of my paychecks and ALL the money from gig and saved up for 1200s.
d:raf 9:58 PM - 23 January, 2017
Quote:
Way back in the stone ages, i started with a Technics SL-D1 and SL-1500 with lil pitch wheels (and knobs) - took part of my paychecks and ALL the money from gigs and saved up for Gemini XL-500IIs.

My version. lol
Rick Hodgkins 11:30 PM - 23 January, 2017
Seriously
Go fund me... ?

You have no business Dj'ing if you have to beg for anything but gigs.
Is there no shame... ffs, pull that on FB, not here wtf is wrong with you...

Spend $40 bux and send it to Cumberland RI and they will fix it.
This is getting like freakin limbo, how low can people go...

Do people actually PAY YOU?
DJ Matty Stiles 2:33 PM - 24 January, 2017
That welfare mentality
Gio Alex 4:01 PM - 24 January, 2017
Quote:
Do people actually PAY YOU?

I checked the link, seems to be no action.

It's a bummer, dude has a baby. I don't want to judge, but at the same time I'm thinking shouldn't that be your priority? I would just get a bs job, save up and get a new joint and support your kid.
Rick Hodgkins 5:11 PM - 24 January, 2017
Things can be fixed also.
That is why I suggested contacting Numark in Cumberland, RI.

Nobody goes through life without some hard knocks.
When instinct resorts to go fund me vs digging and figuring out on your own, its a solution thats not a solution.
Gio Alex 6:18 PM - 24 January, 2017
Quote:
Things can be fixed also.
That is why I suggested contacting Numark in Cumberland, RI.

Nobody goes through life without some hard knocks.
When instinct resorts to go fund me vs digging and figuring out on your own, its a solution thats not a solution.

True.
Mr. Goodkat 4:48 AM - 25 January, 2017
if you have a child and have gigs, you can should be able to get able to get by with a 2-400$ controller until you build up some loot.

something tells me if you have zero contributions in 6 days, everyone around you knows you are full of shit or you arent even getting this out to your friends and family and are just looking for free money. thats not how anything works. i mean not 5-10 bucks from anyone? something doesnt make sense.
Laz219 11:38 PM - 25 January, 2017
Or...if you have gigs, hiring gear can be pretty cheap (assuming you get paid properly for these gigs)
Takes a little out of the bottom line, but I'd rather that than plead for money from strangers on the internet.
DJ Matty Stiles 2:58 AM - 26 January, 2017
Man if I had a kid I would drop DJing and focus on a real job

I'd rather be in an office on a comfortable salary than that god awful hustle
Chrisjin 1:36 PM - 26 January, 2017
Having a child doesn't mean people should feel sorry for you. It makes you look more irresponsible and to beg for money because your toy broke is not an example to be setting for children
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:28 PM - 26 January, 2017
Quote:
Man if I had a kid I would drop DJing and focus on a real job

I'd rather be in an office on a comfortable salary than that god awful hustle

You know you can do both right?
DJ Matty Stiles 8:55 AM - 27 January, 2017
If it's 9-5 yeah you could. Some jobs you can't
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:42 PM - 27 January, 2017
Quote:
If it's 9-5 yeah you could. Some jobs you can't

How many "office jobs with a comfortable salary " arent 9-5.....think he should apply to be CEO of facebook or something lol
djnak 7:36 PM - 27 January, 2017
the fuck happened to working for your shit...man I saved up for damn near every piece of equipment I own, and still do....
d:raf 12:23 AM - 28 January, 2017
The way this gofundme is set up, it's like saying "My Camry broke down, and I have a baby girl. I need you guys to help me buy a Lexus so I can get to work".

I could see asking for a DDJ-SB or something, but damn...
DJ Remix Detroit 1:53 PM - 30 January, 2017
just shows how the liberal, entitled mentality is pushing our country further down the toilet.

first off, if you cant even afford a $2000 controller, you have no business bringing a child into existence in an impoverished environment.

im willing to bet that you dont even have life insurance or some type of college fund set up for your kid, but you are on here expecting other responsible ppl to be responsible for you.

secondly, what makes you think that others should go to work everyday to fund your hobbies?

im so sick of these ppl begging for everything... expecting other hard working Americans to pay for their shit so they can live it up.

Nothing in life is free, the sooner you learn this, the better off you will be.
DJ Remix Detroit 1:59 PM - 30 January, 2017
Gio Alex 6:50 PM - 30 January, 2017
Quote:
The way this gofundme is set up, it's like saying "My Camry broke down, and I have a baby girl. I need you guys to help me buy a Lexus so I can get to work".

I could see asking for a DDJ-SB or something, but damn...

Pretty much nailed it right there.
Taipanic 7:14 PM - 31 January, 2017
It just hit a wrong nerve with me. I've donated gear & music to truly needy people, like the Pulse Orlando DJs and others who have had whole trailers of gear stolen or whole houses destroyed by tornadoes. This is not the same.
DTweed 10:11 PM - 31 January, 2017
Quote:
It just hit a wrong nerve with me. I've donated gear & music to truly needy people, like the Pulse Orlando DJs and others who have had whole trailers of gear stolen or whole houses destroyed by tornadoes. This is not the same.

Word I feel you. Granted I'm not as active on here as most of you but I would see if it was a name of a member that I recognized (like sixxx or pdidy) and was like oh yeah such and such is a cool dude and he's part of our community (close circle) but I've never even seen him before
Rick Hodgkins 10:51 AM - 2 February, 2017
Worst Go Fund Me I ever saw was a guy drilling people to pay for his daughter's burial.
What a shameless society we've become when that shit happens.

Everybody needs help as some point, but when the logic is hey, why work for it when I can get it for free just by asking... like its there for the taking, can't hurt to ask... the logic is flawed when shame is surpassed by nerve.
desmorider 3:22 AM - 20 June, 2017
Quote:
Broken ns7iii, could really use some help! gofundme.com/79a5rnd8

How did this workout for you dude? I need a Lambo. A+ for being creative.
popnwave 4:48 AM - 20 June, 2017
Looking at the page I don't think a single donation was made...
The Return of Dj Sparky 7:16 PM - 20 June, 2017
Quote:
Looking at the page I don't think a single donation was made...

and rightly so