Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

SERATO DEVS PLEASE - Simple Smart Crate Improvement

vjMeely 3:28 AM - 17 January, 2017
Can there please be a Smart Crate Rule added that will evaluate against the playing track?

For instance, 'show tracks from the library that have a Camelot within +/- 2 key values AND are contained in specific crates AND contain specific tag values'. Of course with wildcard or partial match on the tag values.

This allows the software to make incredible suggestions as to what tracks might be most interesting to select for DJs next mix. Yea I know some will argue that therein lies the ability of the DJ to make selections on their own. But I would argue that with so many other technology features, there are tons of other options to demonstrate ones ability and this option would only serve to help improve the presentation. - Raise the bar -

BTW, this isn't revolutionary. vDJ has had this ability for years.
spike12 6:13 PM - 19 January, 2017
+1
DJ STRETCH - NYC 2:55 AM - 20 January, 2017
+++++++++1
vjMeely 5:41 PM - 24 April, 2017
As stated elsewhere, I don't think a lot of ppl even understand what this means and how this would work. 10 types of people in this world > those that understand binary and those that don't :-)
Laz219 3:51 AM - 26 April, 2017
+1.
DJ Angst 3:30 PM - 3 March, 2019
+1, and the ability to show tracks that you marked before as going well together.

Rekordbox has had this for years. When you're playing and notice that a certain mix goes really well, you hit a "heart" button to indicate that the two tracks are "good together".

Next time you play that track, in this smart crate, the _other_ track shows up as a recommendation. Happens to me all the time when I am improvising: I know there's a perfect track to mix in, but for some reason in the heat of the moment I can't find it. This feature would be very useful to have.

In fact, the"adaptive" smart crate you suggest could be switched to "previously liked" or "rules". In the first case, the tracks shown are those that were "hearted" before, and in the second case the tracks shown match some rules.