Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Place Cue On first Hot Cue

DJ Ravien 2:17 AM - 4 January, 2017
I think it would be useful if an option was available to place a cue on the first hot cue and not just start the track from there.
SirForce 8:01 PM - 4 January, 2017
Are you referring to controllers and HID devices? I find that when using a Pioneer DDJ-SZ or CDJ2000NXS2 for example - when loading a track, I have to press the HOT CUE 1, then press CUE and I'm good to go. Rinse and repeat for every track loaded. That's a pain.

It would be helpful if the track especially when the Play from first CUE point option was selected it would automatically position the playhead (with a CUE) automatically to save the multiple button presses.

Is that what you're referring to DJ Ravien?
DJ Ravien 5:25 AM - 22 January, 2017
Yes, Exactly thank you for describing it better.
vjMeely 5:48 PM - 23 January, 2017
Of course this would be quite useful! But apparently some people believe that it is more cool to have to push as many buttons as possible. Just like having to push the headphone cue button to turn it OFF instead of just having an option to allow auto-headphone cue on track load or push once to turn ON and all other headphone cues go OFF. Nope... lets just push buttons cause thats what we like to do.
SirForce 6:18 PM - 23 January, 2017
@vjMeely YES! I feel that pain on the DJM900NXS2. The Rane mixers got that CUE thing right. Button pushers, NOT!

Let's start the #streamtheworkflow movement!