Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Track browser pre listen

Byte the machine 10:26 AM - 20 December, 2016
I would desperately like to see and option to click a button/midi control and be able to listen to tracks in the browser without having the tedious task of dragging my many tracks into a deck just to decide if I want to play it or not, which is not very practical in a live environment also, so much time is wasted every time I use Serato and the fun factor is destroyed in these two usages and advantages of a browser pre listen function. Preferably as I suggest, one like traktor dj would be better than nothing but a simple click on track in browser to pre listen would be the best advantage.

Thanks.
Hanginon 11:27 PM - 20 December, 2016
None of the Heroes on these Serato forums want this - it is considered a "VDJ Feature", and actually isn't really needed if your only mixing-to-death a dozen songs trying for 20 minutes of YouTube fame.

For the other 99% of the world, like you and me, hit "Ctrl + O" and it will play the selected song (in the Library) in your default laptop player (WMP or Groove on a Windows laptop). Unfortunately, this requires hooking your headphones directly to the laptop.