Serato DJ Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Intro software and controllers.

DDJ SB2 No Sound

JapinoPapi 8:57 PM - 20 October, 2016
So I just got my SB2, downloaded serato dj intro and 1.9.3 but neither has sound whenever I try and load a track. I'm currently running through os Sierra If someone could provide some tips on what I should do audio preferences wise I'm lost right now...
Laz219 2:54 AM - 25 October, 2016
I assume you want to play through your computers built in speakers...

Have a look here:
support.serato.com
Marcus S 2:51 AM - 2 November, 2016
Hey JapinoPapi,

Are the tracks showing as playing within Serato?

Are you connecting powered speakers to the outputs on your SB2?

Do you get audio through your headphones?

Laz's tip for an aggregate device is good if you want to use your computer's audio output too - please follow his link to set this up.
DJ LRagz 6:20 AM - 29 December, 2016
Might be a stupid question but does anybody know if you have to have speakers plugged into the back for you to have any sound, because right now I only have my headphones plugged into the side of my DDJ and don't have speakers and im getting no sound.
Laz219 5:48 AM - 2 January, 2017
You should still be able to get sound,

Check the headphone mix- if it's on cue you'll need to make sure you've turned on cue for each channel you want to here (orange buttons, also in the middle) and ensure the obvious thing of having the headphone volume turned up.
OR if you're on master for the headphone mix and still getting no signal, check the 'trim' at the top of each channel.
DJ LRagz 12:52 AM - 3 January, 2017
Thank you for the quick response but I just tried both of those things and still no sound for some reason the only time I see CH Levels lights flash is when I plug into my computer but when I play the tracks it doesn't light up at all, I've set up the EQ, trim, filter the way the manual so I'm kind of confused.
Laz219 3:20 AM - 3 January, 2017
Maybe contact Pio support/open a help ticket with Serato.

I've never used an SB2, I just wrote that previous response from looking at a picture of it and figured it was likely to be the culprit
Stoneone 5:49 PM - 8 October, 2017
can some one help. my Samples are loaded in my Serato DJ and mt Serato into,i can see its playing but, there is no sound coming out. the decks are playing, getting sound. its only no sound from the sampler but I can see it playing.

DJ Stone.
DJ Tecniq 7:23 PM - 8 October, 2017
Try changing the audio settings. Make sure your trim/gain levels at the top are not all the way down.
DJ Tecniq 7:24 PM - 8 October, 2017
Audio settings in your laptop*
Stoneone 9:53 PM - 18 October, 2017
thanks, will try that.