Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato DJ Cue creation color sequence bug

msoultan 6:40 AM - 19 October, 2016
With SSL when you create cues by pressing the cue add buttons, they are created with colors similar to a color wheel sequence with 1-5 being RED, YELLOW, GREEN, TEAL, BLUE.

With SDJ when you create cues they are colored 1-8 being RED, ORANGE, BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN, MAGENTA, TEAL, and PURPLE.

I'm guessing that this was an oversight when porting from SSL to SDJ with all the new cue points because the SDJ color sequence doesn't many any sense. If you don't agree with me, right click any of the cue color selection boxes and it will also show you what I would consider an appropriate color sequence. Now every time I create cue 3 I have to hit CTRL-3 twice so that it cycles correctly to yellow and it's getting annoying.

Could you please make the cue creation color sequence as follows (or consistent to the sequence in a color wheel such that 1-8 yields RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, TEAL, BLUE, PURPLE, and MAGENTA.

Btw, if you want additional examples of more appropriate color sequences, you can find them in the program by clicking on the track color marker to bring up its palette, or sort a crate by key and notice that color palette sequence. In other words, cues should also create in a similar sequence. And, if you want yet example of an appropriate color sequence, just take a look at the Camelot wheel:

www.harmonic-mixing.com

Thanks!
Mike
msoultan 9:18 PM - 1 November, 2016
Is anyone else finding this annoying?!
DJ Dub Cowboy 10:32 AM - 20 November, 2016
AMEN!

+1
4mydawgz 2:32 AM - 21 November, 2016
+1
Mike Sinclair 6:03 AM - 9 August, 2019
+1