DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Pioneer Controllers on My Mac

Andy R. 3:26 PM - 28 September, 2016
Im having a lot of confusion about my equipment. I own a Numark NS7 (Original) and a Pioneer DDJ-SX (Original). A couple weeks ago, my laptop started freezing on my mindset. But it doesn't freeze and exits out of Serato. It freezes for like 10 seconds, and the audio and the whole software comes back choppy and like slowly breaking. The only thing thats so confusing about all of this is that it only happens on Pioneer. A buddy of mine has a DDJ-SZ (Original) and it did the exact same thing. But it doesn't do it with my Numark NS7. Ive checked the songs in which it has frozen on, they are not corrupt. Ive used the NS7 with ITCH and Serato DJ and its fine. Ive completed deleted all drivers and firmware and Serato DJ itself and downloaded everything back in. And it still happens on both Pioneer players. But not on my Numark. If anyone can help me or refer me to someone or something to do, please. Ive done all the optimizations Serato says to do, I've checked the hard disk on my laptop and its fine. Ive renamed and edited the database v2 file. And just as an extra note, both Pioneer players work fine on my buddy's laptop. Im most sure its my laptop but what can I do to fix this? Im running OS X El Captian 10.11.6.
Code:E 8:08 PM - 4 October, 2016
I don't have an answer for you but I do have a buddy with the same exact issue and hes using a PC. Exactly the same. I was thinking it was his computer as well. But now Maybe it has something todo with Pioneer drivers.

Whats Version of Serato DJ and please list your computers full specs.