Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

INT Mode on DJM 900

Centennial 11:54 PM - 27 September, 2016
Hey, guys, INT mode doesn't appear on my software when I connect to the club mixer DJM 900?

Just wanted to know where you can find it, I've also turned on instant doubles as well due to I am only using 1 Deck
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 4:42 AM - 28 September, 2016
Hi Centennial,

Looking at your user account you only have a Serato DJ license, which means if you connect to a Pioneer DJM-900 mixer you can only use INT mode. If you want use ABS or REL mode you will need to purchase the DVS expansion pack.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
Michael.
Centennial 12:16 PM - 28 September, 2016
Hi Micheal

Thank for letting me know bro. I thought so, every time I want to control the other side via the laptop I can't do that but I will purchase the DVS expansion pack.

Just quick questioned, why is it that on scratch live that INT mode is on there already but not on Serato DJ?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 10:38 PM - 29 September, 2016
Hey Centennial,

Quote:
every time I want to control the other side via the laptop I can't do that but I will purchase the DVS expansion pack

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here as you don't need the DVS expansion pack for two deck control in INT mode.

Quote:
why is it that on scratch live that INT mode is on there already but not on Serato DJ?

If you have a Serato DJ license but no DVS license and connect to the DJM-900 it doesn't show you are in INT mode because INT mode is the only mode available. That is what is different from Scratch Live.
Centennial 8:04 AM - 30 September, 2016
Oh okay, coolio. So how do you control the other side if your only using one CDJ. Im trying to control the pitch on the other side but I can't find how too, that's probably should of asked in the first place hahaha
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 4:52 AM - 4 October, 2016
Quote:
So how do you control the other side if your only using one CDJ. Im trying to control the pitch on the other side but I can't find how too, that's probably should of asked in the first place hahaha

Ah now I see what you mean ;) In that case you will need to purchase the DVS expansion pack to access the pitch control in INT mode :)