Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Locating Serato Video Voucher Code

dj roqone 9:21 PM - 22 August, 2016
Basically,
what i need to do is locate my Serato Video voucher code, So i can have it on my home computer
with my serato dj
Anyone know where i can locate this?
Thanks,
Dan
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 10:58 PM - 22 August, 2016
Hi Dan,

You can find your Serato Video license on your products page: serato.com

Click the "Show Serial Numbers and Licenses" button and enter your password, then your license should show.

Cheers,
Eru
dj roqone 11:16 PM - 22 August, 2016
Thank you i found it
I just refreshed my serato video on my macbook

How do i get serato video on my windows pc.....it keeps telling me incorrect voucher code?

i do all my cue points on my home computer and i would like to put cue points in my videos as well.
Thanks for your time,
Dan
Serato, Forum Moderator
Eru G 9:49 PM - 23 August, 2016
Hi DJ Roqone,

If you log in to My Serato on your Windows PC and go to the My Products tab, you should see an activate button next to your Video license. Give that a click and that should get you rolling.

Cheers,
Eru
2:05 AM, 1 Sep 2016
dj roqone attached a file: download.jpg
View· Permalink
dj roqone 2:05 AM - 1 September, 2016
Okay,
So i've tried to find it and clicked buttons. gave myself a break and went back to it.
Just can't seem to find it.
I believe it's somewhere in here, Button nothing is clickable
dj roqone 2:37 PM - 2 September, 2016
Okay Nevermind,
I believe i activated it on my computer.....
Had to be logged in to serato while activating (Serato video) on my computer.
going to see if it works later on today.
dj leo dallas 3:56 AM - 11 February, 2017
I just get the pioneer ddj sz, I did install my serato dj but I can't install the serato video...still ask me for a voucher video...I'll try to looking for it but I don't find it...can someone tell me where is located?
Dj Reggie01 5:56 PM - 26 March, 2017
I need the voucher code to get video
DJLoKey 4:50 AM - 8 February, 2018
I bought Serato video about 3 years ago and now it's not showing up in my purchases area. Please help I need it this weekend!
boy13 5:48 PM - 16 June, 2018
Quote:
Okay,
So i've tried to find it and clicked buttons. gave myself a break and went back to it.
Just can't seem to find it.
I believe it's somewhere in here, Button nothing is clickable
DJ Joe K 10:01 AM - 17 January, 2019
Quote:
I bought Serato video about 3 years ago and now it's not showing up in my purchases area. Please help I need it this weekend!

Were you able to find it. I bought mine a few years ago, and now can't seem to find the voucher code.