DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Introducing myself! Say Hi!

DJ In A Suit 11:48 PM - 20 August, 2016
Hey guys new to djing. I took it up because I produce music already pretty much every genre. So I know a lot about music so it only felt right to take on djing especially with all the connects in my city. But anywho I've read a lot of forums before posting so I know all the Vets of the forums lol. So say hi!
Mr.Jace 4:32 AM - 21 August, 2016
Quote:
Hey guys new to djing. I took it up because I produce music already pretty much every genre. So I know a lot about music so it only felt right to take on djing especially with all the connects in my city. But anywho I've read a lot of forums before posting so I know all the Vets of the forums lol. So say hi!

Welcome to the Dj world.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:02 PM - 21 August, 2016
Quote:

yo
desmorider 11:07 PM - 21 August, 2016
Quote:

What up. What city is it, that you have all the connects in?
DJ In A Suit 9:39 PM - 22 August, 2016
I'm in South Georgia
DJ Ravien 9:48 PM - 22 August, 2016
Welcome to the wonderful world of DJing!
DJ In A Suit 2:32 PM - 23 August, 2016
Thanks! Like I said I've produced for a number of years the only tricky part I'm getting the hang of is the switch of songs and bpm matching other than that it's fun. My wife works with the school system and they need djs for all the school so I'm going to take that up for extra $ and see where it leads I definitely don't want to do clubs till I'm skilled. More so weddings bday parties and dances.